Happy Wedding Day Bobbob

Congratulations bobbob1313!

bobbobweddingmonkey.png

THIS! :lol

Best of luck, b2. Have a great day, my friend. As Lou Reed would say, "It's the beginning of a great adventure". :thumbup

You better make sure we have some pictures either here or on facebook, mister!

Well, we're paying for a photographer, so we'll have those pictures. And I'm sure there will be hundreds of pictures taken by friends, so I'll make sure to post the good ones as soon as I get them.

So far it has been a fairly quiet, non hectic, boring day.

I'm sure that will change as soon as we reach where the wedding is being held and realize how much crap has to get done in a two hour span.

But for now, it's totally non stressful. I should probably eat at some point, though.

Congratulations, man.

Just got the hair cut, now off to pick up the flowers. Strangely, that's about it for my responsibilities for the rest of the day.

You'll probably have to say a few words and sign something later on. :P

Happy day, and best wishes for a long and happy life together. :cheers

Eat and drink some water. Try to stay hydrated. The chances that you'll actually eat at the reception are kind of slim. How many peeps are going to be there? If it is a small gathering you'll probably be able to eat. Are you guys doing a mini honey moon or anything? What is the plan?