Mr Jeff Tweedy Has the Double Whammy of Good Cheery Influence Acknowledged

Swedish pop icons ABBA will next year be inducted into the US Rock and Roll Hall of Fame along with punk rockers the Stooges, art-rockers Genesis, reggae's Jimmy Cliff and beat band The Hollies.

This is of course special good news for Mr Jeff Tweedy as he has based deep influence of style on both Mr Benny and Mr Bjorn (lemon flares) and the Mr Alco Pop of Stooges outfit (Untidy personal presentation - though this is not to my particular persuasion, being much more of Danish way of living).

He must be happy chappy indeed this day to say he has descendent trait of these greats of music arena - though friends you know of course I value greatness of one as much greater than diminished greatness of other in my eyes. Perhaps as he walk along street in hunch with the bean head on climb to lofty place he has special justification to make special happy-go-luck whistle seque of "I Wanna Be Your Dog" with "Dancing Queen". In truth it would be better to make performance of song "Honey Honey" with line of classic memory "And, honey, to say the least, you're a dog-gone beast" for full ironic effect of the nudge-nudge wink-wink kind. For that is way of hipster from your metropolis, no? Is it too much to hope that Mr Jeff Tweedy might make special tribute at show in March? It would be my dream to see him make special hip sway shuffle-shuffle to "Waterloo" in between two beauties of the Abba girls. It is just small step from moves of "Hummingbird" presentation that he enjoys with special vigour when released from weigh down of guitar package. I keep this dream. Believe!

49.jpg

To have an honest moment with you, we all here have acted as if this award was already in our mental picture for sure. It has taken much too long but now the Abba sound is undoubted world success as carved in stone. Let us be in extra celebration for this prime reason with Abba pic placed in window to add to the Jew with pointy candelabra display and those of Christian way with baby in mangle diorama and the funny old man all "Yo Ho" and pie gobbling. Happy to all this special day friends!

Now I must be quick to tend frozen icehole. Professor from Stockholm say there is nothing worse and I have agreement! Welfare!

benny_andersson_of_abba_5157864.jpgsuejeff.jpg

P.S. You see I have correct interpretation of this Danish deterioration of lifestyle and effects of such a way. Make comparison and learn friends! Mr Jeff Tweedy and Mrs Jeff need pine therapy boost and special herring pot supplement! Mr Jeff Tweedy - I make the little cry for you and this degeneration to these easy ways of slapdash. But have no fear. I send special package of deliverance in time for you, with Yule log of goodness for the sniff! Return to fine hardy style of the northern way.

P.P.S. I do not speak of the schapps at this time. It is one allowed exception to fine living that is our little escape when all is too much and even husky do not want to know you. I trust you keep this secret.

This is of course special good news for Mr Jeff Tweedy as he has based deep influence of style on both Mr Benny and Mr Bjorn (lemon flares) and the Mr Alco Pop of Stooges outfit (Untidy personal presentation - though this is not to my particular persuasion, being much more of Danish way of living).

He must be happy chappy indeed this day to say he has descendent trait of these greats of music arena - though friends you know of course I value greatness of one as much greater then diminished greatness of other in my eyes. Perhaps as he walk along street in hunch with the bean head on climb to lofty place he has special justification to make special happy-go-luck whistle seque of "I Wanna Be Your Dog" with "Dancing Queen". In truth it would be better to make performance of song "Honey Honey" with line of classic memory "And, honey, to say the least, you're a dog-gone beast" for full ironic effect of the nudge-nudge wink-wink kind. For that is way of hipster from your metropolis, no? Is it too much to hope that Mr Jeff Tweedy might make special tribute at show in March? It would be my dream to see him make special hip sway shuffle-shuffle to "Waterloo" in between two beauties of the Abba girls. It is just small step from moves of "Hummingbird" presentation that he enjoys with special vigour when released from weigh down of guitar package. I keep this dream. Believe!

49.jpg

To have an honest moment with you, we all here have acted as if this award was already in our mental picture for sure. It has taken much too long but now the Abba sound is undoubted world success as carved in stone. Let us be in extra celebration for this prime reason with Abba pic placed in window to add to the Jew with pointy candelabra display and those of Christian way with baby in mangle diorama and the funny old man all "Yo Ho" and pie gobbling. Happy to all this special day friends!

Now I must be quick to tend frozen icehole. Prefessor from Stockholm say there is nothing worse and I have agreement! Welfare!

benny_andersson_of_abba_5157864.jpgsuejeff.jpg

P.S. You see I have correct interpretation of this Danish deterioration of lifestyle and effects of such a way. Make comparison and learn friends! Mr Jeff Tweedy and Mrs Jeff need pine therapy boost and special herring pot supplement! Mr Jeff Tweedy - I make the little cry for you and this degeneration to these easy ways of slapdash. But have no fear. I send special package of deliverance in time for you, with Yule log of goodness for the sniff! Return to fine hardy style of the northern way.

P.P.S. I do not speak of the schapps at this time. It is one allowed exception to fine living that is our little escape when all is too much and even husky do not want to know you. I trust you keep this secret.

This post was actually more understandable than a PANTHER post.

It is undeniable the Abba had the best fart solos during their concerts. I was privledged to witness the 24 minute fart solo during their ill-fated cover of Dazed and Confused in 1978. Never should have lit that lighter near the end.

It is undeniable the Abba had the best fart solos during their concerts. I was privledged to witness the 24 minute fart solo during their ill-fated cover of Dazed and Confused in 1978. Never should have lit that lighter near the end.

Speaking of members who should post more often: Gewee!

Let us be in extra celebration for this prime reason with Abba pic placed in window to add to the Jew with pointy candelabra display and those of Christian way with baby in mangle diorama and the funny old man all "Yo Ho" and pie gobbling. Happy to all this special day friends!

:wub

Maybe not, but it sort of looks like there is a dude farting into a mic in the background. Next best thing?

I thought that was supposed to be Mr Jeff Tweedy paying his cheeky homage in between of the two Swedish beauties. ??

Maybe I take Lotti's posts too literally. :cheers

It does kinda look like Jeff though. Probably some poor visaless bastard named Fernando working day and night on the stage sets and forced to wear those girly white Lee denims perpetually trying to keep them free of grime and grease from the underbelly of the A**A beast. A**A's road crew commisczar kept Fernando going on coffee and stale tobacco for almost 3 months, but by the time doctors discovered the bleeding ulcer from the tainted blue amphetamines, it was too late. Knowing me and knowing you, it was the best he could do.