Middle Cyclone

Blacklisted

The Tigers Have Spoken

The Worse Things Get

--- (pretty big jump, imo --- 

Canadian Amp

Furnace Room Lullaby

The Virginian

The only real disagreement I would have is Furnace Room Lullaby. It might rank 3rd for me. It also has my favorite song of hers ("South Tacoma Way").

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty sure Neko is still against taping and video too; why would she change. She has also taken back all her early work from Bloodshot and releases it under her own label these days.  Isn't it time for her to get out a new album?  Is Kelly still singing back-up for her?  Just curious

LouieB

She has also taken back all her early work from Bloodshot and releases it under her own label these days.  Isn't it time for her to get out a new album?  Is Kelly still singing back-up for her?  Just curious

1 - she's on Anti-

2 - er, i don't think she's particularly late. the last record dropped in 2013. Middle Cyclone came out 4 years before that.

3 - yes.

1. I know she is on anti now.  She pulled her early records from Bloodshot and is now marketing them through anti, which is her right.

2. Considering how slowly she has been working of late I guess I am not surprised.

3. Good to know, they area  great combo.

LouieB

• 2 months later...

I'm bumming.  Neko's show here in Boston just got moved from the Orpheum (where I had 10th row seats) to the general admission House of Blues ...

i had front row center. promptly got refunded upon seeing the orpheum's tweet about the venue change. i hate the hob -- it'll take wilco to drag me there.