Guest Jules

Sorry Celtics, I jinxed this one at the start of the game by telling the baby in my wife's tummy that he/she would be born the same year as a Celtics championship.

You know the baby isn't really in her tummy, right?

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kentucky is going to have 5 players drafted in the first round tomorrow night including John Wall the definitive choice for the #1 overall pick to the Bullets, err I mean Wizards.

Strange things are afoot in NBA free agency, and I'm not even talking about the Big Three, or whatever.

The Bucks just gave Drew Gooden 5 years, 32 million! What the hell.

Also, Richard Jefferson declined his option of $15 million for next year and became a free agent. WHAT THE HELL??

I'd kill to have Gooden back on the Mavs. He really is an underrated player; he's just undersized for the 5. He really hustled for us in the half season before we traded him, and pretty much every Mavs fan I know would like to have him back to shore up the bench. Glad he got his pay day...maybe now he'll get to stay on one team for more than 6 months.

I'd kill to have Gooden back on the Mavs. He really is an underrated player; he's just undersized for the 5. He really hustled for us in the half season before we traded him, and pretty much every Mavs fan I know would like to have him back to shore up the bench. Glad he got his pay day...maybe now he'll get to stay on one team for more than 6 months.

He already had a big payday--his Cavaliers contract that Sacramento eventually bought out. One reason he got passed around was that he never played up to his contract and then was used in trades as cap filler.

You want him back because he "hustled"? He sucks.

He most definitely does not suck. He's not starting caliber but he's definitely not bad.

Looks like the Knicks aren't waiting around, Amare Stoudemire has verbally agreed. He will undoubtedly be the best player since Ewing in New York. Here's hoping there's still another big gun coming to the Garden.

No kidding. Dude don't rebound, and he don't play much D. I can't wait to start rooting for the Brooklyn Nets.

I can't believe there is going to be a one-hour TV special for LeBron to make his announcement. What is going to happen in the first 59 minutes?

You aren't even factoring in the two-hour pregame LeBron announcement special ESPN is no doubt planning.

--Mike

Will this be the highest rated program in cable history? Provided who he chooses doesn't leak before it goes to air, which I'd say is about 50/50, I can't imagine that anyone with cable that even sort of cares about sports isn't going to at least have this on in the end. I also can't imagine anyone enjoying ESPN's lead up to it.

--Mike

Highest rated thing in cable history?! I can wait until he's done with his program to find out who he'll be playing for. Maybe through the morning paper or espn news or the internet. I like sports, too.

Guest Jules

A part of me wishes Wade and Bosh (And potentiall LeBron) were going to a better city. Miami is such a shit sports town, but we're gonna line up around the block for those guys.

You haven't been lining up for Wade, though. Why?