glen beck said the economic collapse was coming in late 2010 man. youre behind the times.

he said the dow would be at 3000 for absolute sure.

"Maybe it was not mentioned in the mainstream media, but folks were writing about the numbers being far worse than the ones being reported back then as well. The government is just under reporting the true number of folks who are out of work but have given up hope of finding employment. Just like the inflation figures. The old system, dumped back in the Reagan years I think, shows over twice the inflation if used to calculate price increases today. It's all political bullshit. Don't accept it. You are smarter than that aren't you?"

do you understand english?

i keep telling you that they might be able to manipulate the percent unemployed but the jobs added is an objective number.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of my buddies used to prattle on in the 90s under Clinton about this same crap sparky is talking about. Its firmly rooted in anti semitism actually but you cant fault someone for not being smart enough to see that when they think the world is coming to an end.

From Wiki:

This conspiracy theory states that a group of international elites controls and manipulates governments, industry, and media organizations worldwide. The primary tool they use to dominate nations is the system of central banking. They are said to have funded and in some cases caused most of the major wars of the last 200 years, carry out false flag attacks to manipulate populations into supporting them, and they have a grip on the world economy, deliberately causing inflation and depressions at will. Operatives working for the New World Order are said to be placed in high positions in government and industry. The people behind the New World Order are thought to be international bankers, in particular the owners of the private banks in the Federal Reserve System and other central banks, and members of the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and Bilderberg Group.[1] The New World Order is also said to control supranational and global organizations such as the European Union, United Nations, World Bank, International Monetary Fund and the proposed North American Union. The term gained popularity following its use in the early 1990s, first by President George H. W. Bush when he referred to his "dream of a New World Order" in his speech to the United States Congress on September 11, 1990, and second by David Rockefeller in a statement to the United Nations Business Council in September 1994, sometimes cited as evidence that the New World Order had a motive for carrying out the September 11, 2001, attacks:

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
[2]

The concept of this shadow government predates 1990; it is accused of being the same group of people who, among other things, created the Federal Reserve Act (1913), supported the Bolshevik Revolution (1917), and supported the rise of the Nazi Party in Germany, all for their own agenda.[3] The World Bank and national central banks are said to be the tools of the New World Order; war generates massive profits for central banks because government spending (hence borrowing at interest from the central banks) increases dramatically in times of war and distress.[4] Many conspiracy theorists believe that Denver International Airport is the western U.S. headquarters of the New World Order, and a massive underground base and city is believed to exist underneath the airport. Reasons for this include the airport's unusually large size (larger than some major cities), distance from the Denver, Colorado city center, and the set of environmentally themed murals by artist Leo Tanguma depicting burning cities, gas-mask wearing soldiers and girls in coffins, and the capstone of the Great Hall which includes Masonic symbols and strange writing.[5] It is believed that secret fleets of black helicopters are ready to take control when the New World Order is set up.

How does it feel to wrong and not be able to disprove what I've been posting? Obama is a fraud. He has continued Bush's neocon foreign policy and his bailouts of the corporate oligarchs who run this country. If you continue to make excuses for him then it is you who is taking the comfortable way out. Make Obama a Republican in your mind and see if you could support him? You can't. You are only agreeing with him because of his label not his policies. If he wasn't a Democrat you would not support him and you know it. It seems I haven't taken the easy way out since only one or two post in this entire thread from other VC members have supported anything I've posted. My positions don't seem to get much support here so how can you say I am taking the easy way out? I should have stopped posting comments 20 pages ago if I was looking to take the easy way out. Should I go along to get along? Plus, what other reason would you have had to visit this forum the past month or so? :D I actually thought Ron Paul had a chance going into this. But as you know he has gotten no support from the Republican establishment, he was ignored by the media and the primary voting shenanigans that have plagued the primaries have cost him dearly. He is anti-establishment so the establishment labels him a crazy nut case. I fear he is the last best hope for this country. Another term of Obama or one of the other Republicans will result in a America you won't recognize in four years. They are all the same, leading us down the same path of failed policies both domestic and foreign. Good luck...

A four year doomsday prediction- similar revelations were made when he was inaugurated. If you believe those articles that we're headed for martial law you're bonkers. Too many episodes of Coast to Coast.

You decry the false choice element of our two party system, while championing someone running for the GOP ticket. If what you say is true, I'm sure he's already compromised.

While you were all out celebrating St. Patrick's Day the president was busy protecting the Constitution...

New Obama Executive Order Seizes U.S. Infrastructure and Citizens for Military Preparedness

Whatever the reason for the recent announcement of Obama’s new Executive Order, there is one thing we do know for sure - “It wouldn’t happen here” has been the swan song of almost every victim of democide in modern human history.

Read more:

http://www.activistp...-seizes-us.html

In case you think I made this up...

http://www.whitehous...es-preparedness

It seems that Obama's promise to stop Bush's habit of issuing EO that by-pass congress and the Constitution is another lie...

This is just an update of an executive order made 15 years ago. It doesn't change anything. Calling it "Obama's new executive order" is almost an outright lie.

"In fact, that’s almost entirely what it is. The original EO dealing with national defense resources preparedness was issued in 1939 (EO 8248) according to the National Archives. It has been superseded a number of times, starting in 1951 by nearly every President through Bill Clinton, and amended twice by George W. Bush."

Sparky is just flogging theories to fit the day. The government has been "restricting" freedom of speech, assembly, etc since day one. All this crap about the constitution being destroyed by Obama is just that, crap. Hes no worse and in some cases better than plenty of other Presidents on this. It's like no one was ever deported, spied on, imprisioned, wire tapped, or had their personal liberties abridged before 2008. Once again, why even try to counter all this garbage?

(Just give Santorum or Romney the presidency and see what happens. Hell give it to Ron Paul, he'll start restricting stuff too.)

No one has yet mentioned the Protocols of the Elders of Zion yet. Give Sparky a chance and some of that will sneek in too.

LouieB

Most of Sparky's comments are just too out there for me. Plus he really has shown no intent on debating an issue, just rather copy and pasting various videos and conspiracy theories about the government. I am to the point where I have stopped trying and skip his posts.

So if I can bring it back to people who have a chance of winning this election or shaping it more. Let's talk about Rick Santorum.

Question to Louie B, if memory serves you live in Illinois, can you vote in the Republican Primary? And if you could / are would you vote for Santorum, just to see the Republican crazy train go on longer? Or would you feel too dirty getting that Santorum all over you?

Plus I read this which proved to me this guy has no clue whatsoever.

Santorum just likes beating up on women and gays. Other than that he has no agenda. Meanwhile I am with Sparky on at least one thing. We could do with less government. Unfortunately it isn't going to be in the same areas that most libertarians or hardly any conservatives want the government to disappear in. Even Ron Paul, the great lover of freedom, is going to want to control women's bodies. Go figure.

While I think I could switch over to Republican and vote for him just to fuck with Romney, there are a few local folks in the primaries I do want to vote for. As it is, Santorum didn't recruit delegates from all counties so even if he wins IL he won't get the whole state.

LouieB

So now it all but appears to be Mitt v Obama just like we thought back in 2011.

Any Mitt fans out there? Or anyone planning on voting Mitt in the general? Just wondering if anyone can make a solid case for voting him over Obama.

So now it all but appears to be Mitt v Obama just like we thought back in 2011.

Any Mitt fans out there? Or anyone planning on voting Mitt in the general? Just wondering if anyone can make a solid case for voting him over Obama.

Obviously NOT a fan, since he is about the most awkward and uncomfortable person ever.

There are days I sort of feel like, what the hell, let's give the country back to the Republicans and see if they can actually do any better, such as bring gas prices down, get people back to work, protect the interests of the "exceptional" US of A, etc. I doubt they can actually.

edit-did I forget to mention bring down the deficit?

LouieB

Obviously NOT a fan, since he is about the most awkward and uncomfortable person ever.

There are days I sort of feel like, what the hell, let's give the country back to the Republicans and see if they can actually do any better, such as bring gas prices down, get people back to work, protect the interests of the "exceptional" US of A, etc. I doubt they can actually.

edit-did I forget to mention bring down the deficit?

LouieB

In our current political climate, I don't think anyone can fix what is wrong with our country. The two sides are so intrenched and bitter nothing is going to get done, no matter who is elected. It is sad really.

In our current political climate, I don't think anyone can fix what is wrong with our country. The two sides are so intrenched and bitter nothing is going to get done, no matter who is elected. It is sad really.

Somewhat related to that point, a state senator's office here in Fort Worth was firebombed. I have a good friend that works for that senator. He wasn't there and no one was hurt, but it just doesn't make any sense.

no. we tried to balance the budget three seperate times in the past 2 years in a bi partisan manner. In fact i would say the president bent over backwards. we offered 3 trillion in spending cuts to 1 trillion in revenues but the tea party wouldnt let them do it.

democrats are always ready to strike a deal.

I also believe that the Democrats could strike a deal. At this point the leftish and leftists of the Democratic base aren't going to give Barack the benefit of the doubt and the rest of the country on the Republican side is either so racist or so conservative (maybe not both at the same time) that they want him out no matter what. So Romney can have this huge barrel of worms as far as I am concerned. Good fucking luck to him. He has his head so far up his ass, along with that rod he has up there, that I doubt he could fix anything at this point.

LouieB

"Soooo you're all fer like yay....and like fer yay..."

Free birth control? hahahahaha I can go to any public clinic and get FREE condoms. Seriously? This looks so easy I wouldn't doubt the right wing conspiracy placed this poor girl in the crowd and told her to say this. Either way it reflects so much of what I see today.

I don't necessarily love Romney but I do love this reasoning.

"Soooo you're all fer like yay....and like fer yay..."

Free birth control? hahahahaha I can go to any public clinic and get FREE condoms. Seriously? This looks so easy I wouldn't doubt the right wing conspiracy placed this poor girl in the crowd and told her to say this. Either way it reflects so much of what I see today.

I don't necessarily love Romney but I do love this reasoning.

Except Mitt here is planning to give "free stuff" to corporations, in the way of tax cuts.

Evil corporations! They should give their fair share! Everything should be fair! My parents were so wrong when they told me over and over again that life is not fair.

But seriously, what is a free tax break? Do you not deserve....is it not "fair" to keep money that you made? Isn't that money yours? I don't see how it's free. Took a job to make it.