Happy Birthday Jeff Tweedy

I send to you the wishes for a bountiful icehole and the frequent trembling rod this year Mr Jeff Tweedy. Can you love this hole also? Ha ha! I make the pun with you concerning sequential release of the Wilco combo!

Here is fun clip of the Abba in ultimate relaxation mode. It is shame of TV restriction that they are not in full nature with the pine surround, but it is not all the time that you can have a cake and then be able to eat it straight away, as we say in Sweden. Not all of the Abba have the full skill with this endeavour - in truth they have some of the Danish in family way and this is clear for all in clip. But we forgive from deep in heart when it comes to the music time! Believe!

http://www.dailymoti...abba-on-ice_fun

Welfare Mr Jeff Tweedy!

Birthdays are a good time to reflect, acknowledge and celebrate. Happy birthday to the man who has inspired me, obsessed me, brought me the music that has been the soundtrack of the last few years of my life, been responsible for expanding my world with new friends and bringing old friends closer. You should bask in the knowledge that there are thousands of us who feel the same way! You have brought so much good into the world and you deserve all the success and contentment you're enjoying now.

So woot woot, happy birthday, and many more! :banana :guitar :birthday :cheekkiss

I'm late to this party since I was off having a mini-vacation amongst the giant sequoias....but HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEFF! I hope your day was beautiful and I hope the coming year will bring everything you wish for, you wishful thinker you. :) :party

Thanks for everything you've given to your fans. Without you, we wouldn't even have Lotti! The music is pretty excellent too. Can't wait for TWL...feel free to stream it anytime....

I wonder if he got the traditional birthday present