The Whole Love: Speculation and (eventual) reactions

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed, I think some people spend way too much time on this forum in general, but especially to try to be funny... On an Internet forum (I know this post will be replied to with something sarcastic/someone attempting to be funny and assert their Internet ego)

Jules doesn't try to be funny. He just is. Funniest god damn mexican drug overlord you'll ever meet. give some of us a chance is all I'm sayin'

that makes it sound horrid.

"... the band’s eighth album is like a tour of its previous seven, with something to tickle every kind of Wilco fan"

changing seventh by eigth, the same was written (or said by Jeff in interviews) on WTA. Oh no.

This is been hinted by jeff, when asked what he thought the album sounded like and he said Wilco. However even if the album feels like more of a collection than a cohesive theme, if the songs are good it won't matter. I mean there really aren't any songs in the Wilco catalog that sound like I Might. So that is assuring