What's your font? (sounds like a pickup line!)

yeah, interesting thread.

don't know what it says about me, but i usually just default to arial when creating docs/notes/schedules for my students.

in my email, my font is tahoma.

back in the day, i was a times new roman man, but i got bored with it. there was a time, since i work with younglings, that i used comic sans, but then everybody started using it in my building, so i discontinued. what a trendsetter i am...

I somehow ended up with Tahoma as my email font. Don't know how it happened, but I don't feel inclined to changed it.

:lol

There are some times when Comic Sans is just right.

I think all replies from here forward should be posted in the font of which you refer. Just an idea. I did it up there on my post but I'm sure it was barely noticeable since it's so close to whatever this board uses (arial?)

Yes, Garamond!

Now I'm into the classic serifs of Times New Roman.

Classic, definitely. In some ways it looks like a dated/old font, but I too use it often because it is one of the most readable/easy readability fonts. That and Calibri, partly because it too is a simple font, partly because it's default in my Word and sometimes I'm too lazy to scroll for something else! Still, Candara wins my heart overall, even though it's not practical for everything.

LOVE the font humor links above! It reminded me of this, which I'd forgotten about. Courier is one ugly font, but I'm sure it has its loveable points.

http://www.cronknews...es-war-on-font/

Classic, definitely. In some ways it looks like a dated/old font, but I too use it often because it is one of the most readable/easy readability fonts.

And that's exactly why I chose it for the text I recently had tattooed on my left, inside forearm.