Western N. American tour 2012

Looks like Wilco tweeted yesterday that the support act on the West Coast run will be White Denim. I'm not overly familiar with their music, but I'm pretty sure Jeff namechecked their record (or one of their records) in a recent interview.

Yes, and he also said something complimentary about them at Sasquatch. I think they had been on the bill earlier.

Kinda makes me wonder how much these little tossed-off remarks are things we who are inclined to read the tea leaves should pay attention to, as early harbingers of what's to come.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can anyone who's purchased tickets in any of the recent presales answer these questions...?

1) Were presale tickets will call only?

2) Was there a ticket # limit?

Just trying to coordinate with friends who's gonna try to get tickets for each show since many of us are trying to catch multiple California shows... I remember there being a four ticket limit and they weren't will call 2 1/2 years ago when they last went through California, just wondering if that's changed...

Thanks!

Ticket Pre-Sales: How They Work

In light of our upcoming ticket pre-sales for the North American dates in January-February 2012, we wanted to give you a brief reminder of how the pre-sales work.

Start at wilco.frontgatetickets.com. There, you'll sign up for an account to become a registered member of Wilco ticketing.

You'll receive a password after you register, and that password will allow you access to the pre-orders.

There's no fee to create an account. Links for pre-orders will appear next to each show on the Shows page.

For any additional ticketing questions, feel free to contact FrontGate: 888-512-SHOW, support@fgtcustomerservice.com.

Can anyone who's purchased tickets in any of the recent presales answer these questions...?

1) Were presale tickets will call only?

2) Was there a ticket # limit?

Just trying to coordinate with friends who's gonna try to get tickets for each show since many of us are trying to catch multiple California shows... I remember there being a four ticket limit and they weren't will call 2 1/2 years ago when they last went through California, just wondering if that's changed...

Thanks!

According to the Seattle pre-sale page there's a 2 ticket limit and will-call only. That's rough (2 ticket limit that is).

Did you stay in the waiting room? Or refresh?

I'm just chillin' in the waiting room because it seems to automatically refresh every 30 seconds or so. I'm just dreading that the inevitable "sold out" list will pop up while I wait.

10:15 and I still haven't gotten in. I've had good luck with presales before but have never had to deal with this sort of thing, except from Ticketmaster.

"waiting room" started at 9:54AM PST... haven't got past it.... did end up refreshing a couple times to see if that helped but probably just bumped myself to the back of the line...

seriously though, wilco and frontgate are wasting a lot of people's time with this format, especially by not making clear the process of the waiting room and so forth (refreshing will set you back in the line, etc)...