• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bid a little more than that, and I haven't heard anything yet.

I really hope it works out for you!!!

When I found out that they were taking a certain amount of lower bids & only so many tickets (1000-# of pre-sales), I decided to take the chance out of it & ponied up for a membership & pre-sale ticket (especially since both are tax deductible & it's a great cause) ...An Bass player friend & his wife are members & are going (as well as meeting me in Cooperstown too) & I also justified it by figuring this would lead me to go to Hartford as well (in for a penny, in for a pound)....and it did.

I know a few folks who are waiting it out with the auction...the tricky part is that it is a lottery & higher bids can still lose out...I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Did they specify that you won on lottery?

yep: "Congrats! While your bid was not among the high bidders, your bid was selected in our Wilco ticket lottery, which enables you to purchase the number of tickets you requested to MASS MoCA’s benefit concert by Wilco..."

Ok that covers everything. People have received emails 1) yay high bidder or 2) yay lottery winner or 3) sorry neither high bidder nor chosen in lottery. If you didn't get an email their system screwed up somehow. Or it's lost in one of your folders. Give them a call tomorrow to straighten it out. Don't worry, it'll all be fine.

Just as I typed the last message, the email showed up saying that I was a high bidder. Crisis narrowly averted.

I'll be at Newport, N. Adams, and Hartford with my daughter. So excited.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Posted 23 minutes ago

snapback.pngchrisber63, on 18 April 2012 - 11:09 PM, said:

Just as I typed the last message, the email showed up saying that I was a high bidder. Crisis narrowly averted.

I'll be at Newport, N. Adams, and Hartford with my daughter. So excited.

CONGRATULATIONS!

THANKS!!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!

They way the odds worked out on the lottery is so odd to me. Everyone I know who bid, won. I wish Megabucks was more like that. Who's willing to guess how many bids overall?