Dylan, Wilco, My Morning Jacket summer tour

Who you calling sick? Me, who sent messages to the 3 admins I'm friends with on Facebook the very morning it happened? We need to start up a VC outage support group.

Count me in for the support group.  I posted a query on the Wilco page on FB, with no substantive response.  I sent a PM to one of the mods here (no response, but that probably didn't go through), I relentlessly tried connecting more times than I can count over the last several days, and then I tracked down Mr. Tinnitus Photography via his website to find out if it was just me or if he had any information.  Mr. Bugbee assured me I was not alone, then he soon after gave me the heads up that the forums were up and running. I think that qualifies me for a support group! :headbonk

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Don Draper

At least you people are old-timers.  I thought I'd gotten the boot 5 posts in.  :lol  Also, mpolak21 - WOW.  Wow.  

I was able to download a few live shows during The Outage - I tried for one show every two years or so.  My god, the band's sound has evolved.  Everyone is right about Jay Bennett's huge contributions to the band, but I also liked the period right after he left. And the period when he was in it. And the sound they've forged now.  I'm hooked.

And why hasn't Loose Fur released an album every 10 minutes?  I love what Jim O'Rourke does as a producer.  His time with Sonic Youth was maybe the best time of my musical life to date.  I still can't get over his strangely deep singing voice though.

Wow, just watched Laminated Cat again.  I love it. 

At least you people are old-timers.  I thought I'd gotten the boot 5 posts in.   

And why hasn't Loose Fur released an album every 10 minutes?  I love what Jim O'Rourke does as a producer.  His time with Sonic Youth was maybe the best time of my musical life to date.  I still can't get over his strangely deep singing voice though.

You should have been around here for the "Jim O'Rourke ruins records" threads. Good times.