Jeff solo at the Vic

That's hard to say but I generally get in line 2-3 hours before doors open.  There is usually a very small group there then.  I'm sure you can show up later then that and get a good seat, just depends where you want to be.  There are good seats in the balcony also.  Weather will also be a factor of when folks get in line.  I'd head down early and if no line hang out at a local watering hole or restaurant until you need to get in line.  There are a couple of places very close where you can monitor the line. 

Steve

Question, will this be a sitdown concert? I'm thinking of bringing my pregnant wife from SC for a "Babymoon" and I don't think she will feel up to standing the whole time. Never been to The Vic. Aren't their seats in the balcony?

Thank you.

Usually it's GA standing room on the floor and seated in the balcony at the Vic, but for these shows, it's all general admission seated (the only division is between the "gold circle" and "regular" sections).

Usually it's GA standing room on the floor and seated in the balcony at the Vic, but for these shows, it's all general admission seated (the only division is between the "gold circle" and "regular" sections).

Thanks Mr. Cheez. I've never seen Jeff solo. Do you think people will actually be seated or standing on the lower level for these shows? Just curious. Thanks.

Thanks Mr. Cheez. I've never seen Jeff solo. Do you think people will actually be seated or standing on the lower level for these shows? Just curious. Thanks.

They are pretty tame, mostly seated.

They are pretty tame, mostly seated.

But we reserve the right to erupt in spontaneous standing Os!  :worship

• 4 weeks later...

May be a silly question, but is there any chance to meet JT after on of the Vic shows? Not talking about a meet & greet. Just maybe an autograph or a photo. Looking forward to the show!

Heads up more tickets got released & are for sale like nowsville!! Friday the 14th is only coming up with Gold Circle right now, & Saturday the 15th only GA. But the site was a little screwy earlier, so I'd just keep trying!!
I got mine & will be renting a car at 8:00 a.m.. No request on Friday for me, but at least I'll make both shows & that'll make Saturdays request even sweeter.
http://www.etix.com/ticket/online/homePageSearch.do?method=systemComplexSearch&orderBy=1

Just hit Indiana!! Warming up with a lil' Summerteeth. We are getting in line around 6 for Sat show. I'll have on an orange coat and rainbow colored mittens and a flask in my pocket if anyone needs to warm up :-)

I just PM'd someone else here about when to get in line to get a request in...just wanted to say that if I make it in time, I'll check & see if "California Stars" is on the request list yet & just say I'd be willing to use my request to get it in in for you guys if you aren't able to get it there yourselves.

Have a great time...Blessings Of Love & Light & have a great show!!!

• 3 weeks later...