• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of very weird stats from last Sunday:

The Colts were shutout for the first time in 24 YEARS (1993). By the Jags.

The Bears beat the Panthers 17-3 and threw 7 passes THE ENTIRE GAME. I know the offense didn't get into the end zone, but still...WTF is Woody Hayes advising this team from The Great Beyond?  :P

how 'bout those EAGLES! It's nice to have some/ any success in Philly pro sports, It's been a minute.

That being said, watch em go into the tank at home Sunday against San Fran.

Oh, and F the Cowboys.

Last minute long shot here: I'm too sick to go to the Hawks/Texans game. If there are any fans in the Seattle area that happen to see this, I have 2 excellent tickets on the 100 level. Corner of endzone. I paid face value from ticketbastard but they were spendy. I'm hoping to recoup at least part of what I spent on them. This is killing me as this was to be my 1 game this year. If you're interested, shoot me a PM. 

how 'bout those EAGLES! It's nice to have some/ any success in Philly pro sports, It's been a minute.

That being said, watch em go into the tank at home Sunday against San Fran.

Oh, and F the Cowboys.

I was really impressed by Wentz play, especially his escaping that sack. Amazing.

Hawk playing the Native Americans today @ home. Very cold here & we've actually had a bit of snow here. Unheard of early November. GO HAWKS!

Watched this game ('long-time 'Skins fan) after the beat down on my local favorite team (Denver).

What a great game (not just because WAS won). Man, the back-and forth was something. SEA kicker needs to get his shit together, too. Good lord, 3 misses??! I know it was wet and all, but wow.

Watched this game ('long-time 'Skins fan) after the beat down on my local favorite team (Denver).

What a great game (not just because WAS won). Man, the back-and forth was something. SEA kicker needs to get his shit together, too. Good lord, 3 misses??! I know it was wet and all, but wow.

it was brutal for me. i think the main problem was that earl thomas was out. he's the heart & soul of the team.

• 4 weeks later...

I know the Giants are terrible this year, and perhaps it is time for Eli Manning to retire, but to bench him so Geno Smith can take his position is an incredible slap in the face to him.

Geno Smith is perhaps one of the worst quarterbacks I have ever seen.

This is actually a fun year to be a Jets fan, because we can legitimately laugh at the Giants for a change.

I know the Giants are terrible this year, and perhaps it is time for Eli Manning to retire, but to bench him so Geno Smith can take his position is an incredible slap in the face to him.

This is actually a fun year to be a Jets fan, because we can legitimately laugh at the Giants for a change.

Yeah, I'm not as surprised about benching Manning as I am that they aren't using Webb instead of Smith. 

looks like the Giants are tanking in the hopes of getting the next franchise quarterback in the draft. Eli will be in Jacksonville or Denver next year. sad.

looks like the Giants are tanking in the hopes of getting the next franchise quarterback in the draft. Eli will be in Jacksonville or Denver next year. sad.

Don't rule out Washington fumbling away Kirk Cousins and making a play for a 37 year old retread before slipping quietly back into irrelevancy.

Don't rule out Washington fumbling away Kirk Cousins and making a play for a 37 year old retread before slipping quietly back into irrelevancy.

I love Cousins with the 'Skins, but could also see him ending up on the Broncos next year....