Who’s attending the Vic shows in March?

Typically these shows have no openers. Looks to be the case again this year. On food, Sheffields & Fish Bar are good. Lots of good food in Chicago - always tricky handling though before a Vic show given GA nature. 

I’m heading to Chicago from NJ. I’m flying solo Friday then meeting up with a buddy Saturday. Any meet up planned? Any restaurant recommendation near the Vic? Any other words of advice about the shows? Is there any openers?

Pequods is the best pizza in Chicago therefore the world. Worth the trip...get an Uber. Be a long walk after a couple slices. 

• 2 weeks later...

Very very excited for these shows! Coming from PA on Thursday. Initially going solo, but change in plans brings my daughter on board.

Can

Not

Wait!!

Do we know how the requests will go this year? Is it still a request show for the first 30?

From Sue on FB to that same question -

"Yes. Might only be the first 25 though. Jeff might pick a few himself. Plus there is no "golden circle" this year, so the line will also be able to be up front. See you there!"

From Sue on FB to that same question -

"Yes. Might only be the first 25 though. Jeff might pick a few himself. Plus there is no "golden circle" this year, so the line will also be able to be up front. See you there!"

Inquiring minds want to know.. how early would I have to be there to be in first 25? I need to hear screen door, gun or too far apart