44 minutes ago, chuckrh said:

I saw the show they broadcast on Sirius XM at the end of May. Best show I've seen this year by far. When they opened with Black you knew it was going to be a special night. Enjoy your show!

Thanks! I really hope to hear Oceans and Rats one day 🤞🏻excited to see them again! 

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

Alejandro Escovedo!

Posted Images

On 9/7/2024 at 7:17 AM, remphish1 said:

Thanks! I really hope to hear Oceans and Rats one day 🤞🏻excited to see them again! 

Did you go last night, too? They played "Rats." I hope you saw it.

I have actually been fortunate enough to have seen them perform every song from all twelve studio albums live (not including the few songs that have never been played live), with one exception ("Bugs," which has only ever been performed once). "Bugs" is not even a good song-- or even a real song, frankly-- but it irks me that it keeps me from being able to say I've seen them all, full stop. I've even seen all eleven songs from Dark Matter because I was in Vancouver on the second night of the tour for the first performance of "Got to Give," which now, four months later, seems like it may have also been the last performance of "Got to Give."

I've even seen them perform nine of the eleven songs on Ten with Dave Krusen on drums!

• Like 2
On 9/7/2024 at 11:16 AM, Brian F. said:

I'm so jealous, even though I saw them ten times earlier this year and will be seeing them two times at the end of the month. Enjoy!

29 minutes ago, Brian F. said:

Did you go last night, too? They played "Rats." I hope you saw it.

I have actually been fortunate enough to have seen them perform every song from all twelve studio albums live (not including the few songs that have never been played live), with one exception ("Bugs," which has only ever been performed once). "Bugs" is not even a good song-- or even a real song, frankly-- but it irks me that it keeps me from being able to say I've seen them all, full stop. I've even seen all eleven songs from Dark Matter because I was in Vancouver on the second night of the tour for the first performance of "Got to Give," which now, four months later, seems like it may have also been the last performance of "Got to Give."

I've even seen them perform nine of the eleven songs on Ten with Dave Krusen on drums!

Wow that’s impressive!! I missed Rats I always miss it by one show!! I am missing oceans on ten and quite a few of vs would love to hear wma and blood too! Hope you enjoy your next few shows! They sounded great and at the top of their game! 

• Like 1

I wish they would play the full "W.M.A." They haven't done that in a long time. Eddie just tacks part of it onto "Daughter" as a tag occasionally. It's as timely as ever, unfortunately, so it would make sense to play it more.

The first time I saw them, they played "Blood" and Eddie smashed a hole in the stage with his mic stand during it and then climbed in.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Brian F. said:

I wish they would play the full "W.M.A." They haven't done that in a long time. Eddie just tacks part of it onto "Daughter" as a tag occasionally. It's as timely as ever, unfortunately, so it would make sense to play it more.

The first time I saw them, they played "Blood" and Eddie smashed a hole in the stage with his mic stand during it and then climbed in.

Wow yeah that would have been fun to see!

• Like 1