• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

Yo la Tengo! Again!! 

Posted Images

Last day of Winnipeg Folkfest. There's a workshop featuring Julia Jacklin and Snail Mail who were both great yesterday. But today's big ticket item (for me) is... Steve Gunn!

i’m a day late on this one, but the sun cooked it out of me yesterday. with both kids along for the ride, levitate day 3 had us catching steel pulse, wood brothers (up on the rail with adam and ella!), soulive, and damian marley. all in all a great weekend- though they needed about 5 times more water stations to serve the demand (lines were constantly 25 deep). even with the increased ticket sales this year, and feeling a little more full than we’re used to, solid sound still does it better than any other festival we’ve been to...

saw Mono last night at Whelan's. kinda surprised it took me so long to finally see a show there. pretty decent, small room. didn't make it up to the balcony to check that out but maybe next time.

Mono are pretty good at the post-rock dynamic rock game, a bit more orchestral/symphonic than, say, Mogwai. no opener, just them. 

the guy in front of me had such bad BO that i was praying he'd start farting to mask the smell. 

• Like 1