Hinterland Festival, St. Charles, Iowa

The Dead South

Colter Wall

Wood Brothers

St. Paul & the Broken Bones

Jason Isbell & the 400 Unit 

Hopefully Isbell has Amanda Shires in tow, never seen her with them and with Brandi Carlile playing the same festival tomorrow, I'm hopeful for some Highwomen material.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wilco.    Noteworthy as this is my 100th Wilco show. 

Despite all the controversy with the Springsteen tickets I managed to score decent seats on the verified fan sale in about 10 minutes yesterday. I got ADA seats 4 rows back behind the stage. Those sea

Peter Gabriel 

Posted Images

Colter Wall

The pride of Swift Current, SK! I saw him do some songs a few weeks ago with Kathleen Edwards and Courtney Marie Andrews, never would have guessed he's only 25. Isbell is coming here in Wednesday but it's a solo acoustic gig with Josh Ritter. 

Real Estate.

I saw Martin Courtney about a week ago.. He was very, very good, but a little out of sorts without his band. He said he had to focus more and make sure he strummed the guitar well.

Yeah he needs to capitalize on this! I've seen the feral hogs referenced everywhere online from people outside the music world who've never even heard of Jason.

I saw Martin Courtney about a week ago.. He was very, very good, but a little out of sorts without his band. He said he had to focus more and make sure he strummed the guitar well.

The Real Estate show was really good as well. My only complaint is that they can play longer - a 70 minute set and 10 minute encore, covering 16 songs in total, is about 4 songs and 20 minutes shy of what I'd love to see from them. A number of great songs went unplayed. That said, it was 80 minutes of bliss.

Mavis!, Low Cut Connie, Mandolin Orange, Brandi Carlile, Raconteurs (Railbird festival day 1 right here in my very own town!!)

How did you like Low Cut Connie?  I can't get enough of them live.