Solid Sound May 27-29 2022

19 minutes ago, nalafej said:

Solid Sounds/MASSMoCA socials said 2024

What I expect except Jeff said, "see you next year". I imagine they may take something of a break next year though after intense activity this one.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven’t posted in over a year and a half, but I have a Wilco Holiday Spirit anecdote to foist, I mean share. We have always wanted to go to Solid Sound, but, being teachers, June is when we go on ou

The beef jerky is done. I've sampled it enough to confidently say, this is an excellent batch. In fact I sampled it enough that I made myself pack it up and put it in the freezer so I wouldn't sample

Lighting out shortly for Brooklyn, and in the morning North Adams. Can’t Wait. It’s been a minute since I last pointed the car towards WesternMass.    Safe travels to all my fellow fans.  See

Posted Images

What a magical weekend. I didn't adhere to my initial plans and missed some or all of a few of the sets I'd wanted to see. However, Terry Allen & the Panhandle Mystery Band (with David Byrne and Shannon McNally) killed it on Sunday. And Neko Case, Hand Habits, and Bonnie "Prince" Billy, whose full sets I caught, were so good. As great as the music and the food were, the people are what made it special. My housemates, old friends, and those I met for the first time this year gave me so many reasons to smile and laugh during the weekend. I can't wait for 2024. 

• Like 1
On 5/31/2022 at 3:52 PM, tinnitus photography said:

i hope it returns to the June slot... Boston Calling is that same Mem Day weekend and while the lineup has been getting worse, there are still good bands that play and i would like to cover both.

Memorial Day weekend is tough, I missed a wedding for Solid Sound. But ultimately I really liked having SS on a holiday weekend as it gave me the ability for the first time to stay Sunday night and spend a beautiful Monday without worrying about work. 

• Like 2