Fall Dates 2022?

For those living in the northeast, it is a great time to be a Wilco fan. Solid Sound in two weeks, then another swing through in August. The closest show to me in August is in NH, but I am going to pass on that as it is a lousy venue that is run by and/ticketed through Live Nation. I won't pay their dynamic pricing if I have a choice. Looking at either Ommegang (saw Wilco there in 2012) or Shelburne, VT (2007). Both great places to see a show. Choices, choices.

Just got floor seats for both NOLA shows.  I was in the Queue early for both pre-sales and nothing but floor available.  $50 a pop, which is very reasonable so if I can score seats later, I will just try to sell the floor seats at face value. 

The seatmap was a little clunky for the South Dakota show but it was easy to score good seats and didn't get gouged either. I suppose that's the benefit for going to shows in less than high profile locations.... no offence to any Sioux Fallsians here, I'm looking forward to visiting your fair city this September!

What is the deal with these ticket sales?  Got online early and was first in the queue to purchase tickets for 10/5 in NOLA.  There were four "official platinum" seats available for $595 (lol) and floor seats (standing room).  Not one other seat in the entire venue was on sale.  That is ridiculous.  

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2022/05/14/the-lumineers-wilco-dierks-bentley-and-brandi-carlile-headed-to-beachlife-ranch-in-september/?fbclid=IwAR2cqLW-MXCf2eslA4Tl8I8CQ-ysjsuwmHX85QgpdEbk9za50JD1Z9umT_o

saw this posted on shot in the arm, wanted to share it here as well. Looks like LA residents will get a show after all If this article is correct….. 

19 hours ago, coldasgasoline said:

https://www.dailybreeze.com/2022/05/14/the-lumineers-wilco-dierks-bentley-and-brandi-carlile-headed-to-beachlife-ranch-in-september/?fbclid=IwAR2cqLW-MXCf2eslA4Tl8I8CQ-ysjsuwmHX85QgpdEbk9za50JD1Z9umT_o

saw this posted on shot in the arm, wanted to share it here as well. Looks like LA residents will get a show after all If this article is correct….. 

I'll pass on a local festival at $300 per person. Glad I caught the three magical shows back in October at The Palladium/Orpheum and even gladder to be attending Solid Sound in less than 2 weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/2/2022 at 3:59 PM, unifiedtheory said:

Think we'll get an all-band Chicago show before the end of the year? Or maybe a Winterlude in '23? Here's hoping . . .

Well, here's hoping for a Winterlude in '23 - their email that hit my inbox today said the current run is the last set of shows for 2022.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Madcap said:

I’m going to be so bummed if the CC tour doesn’t hit Chicago for some reason.

That would be weird indeed. I guess NY is in the same boat as Chicago where both got the Yankee tour but not yet the CC tour. Some other notable major markets that haven't seen shows/upcoming dates for CC are Austin/Dallas/San Francisco/Seattle. So maybe there is hope for a '23 winter theater tour. I hope so. The CC tour impressed me more than I thought it would.

On 9/15/2022 at 6:30 AM, nalafej said:

That would be weird indeed. I guess NY is in the same boat as Chicago where both got the Yankee tour but not yet the CC tour. Some other notable major markets that haven't seen shows/upcoming dates for CC are Austin/Dallas/San Francisco/Seattle. So maybe there is hope for a '23 winter theater tour. I hope so. The CC tour impressed me more than I thought it would.

Also "technically" no LA, for CC since they are playing close to here doing a set at the beach fest and I'm sure that booking restricts doing other shows in the area within a certain time period . I'd bet there's proper shows to showcase the new record in a lot of these bigger cities sometime next year.