• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where the hell did you get that? I thought they stopped making that.

IT'S BACK!!! :rock :rock :rock

Maybe a popular demand thing? Unfortunately, I think the formula is slightly changed, probably as a result of their new "all natural" shtick. It tastes a little sweeter than I remember, which is a shame. It's still good, though.

So far I've only seen it in twelve-packs of cans, but it has new graphic design, so it's clearly been resurrected.

Image%2080%20tap%20water.gif

I believe that this report is true. I have lost tons of weight since I quit drinking sodas/sweet tea. I pretty much drink only water now. Now, I need to cut back on my alcohol consumptions. That's hard because it's just so damn fun to drink yourself asshole-ish.

I drink lots of water

I drink lots of beer

:thumbup

I believe that this report is true. I have lost tons of weight since I quit drinking sodas/sweet tea. I pretty much drink only water now. Now, I need to cut back on my alcohol consumptions. That's hard because it's just so damn fun to drink yourself asshole-ish.

And then there is me, drinking two Cokes a day and eating whatever I want. I haven't gained a pound since high school. I agree with the report, I'm just an obvious exception.

It takes a while to get used to diet soda, but once one does, regular soda is unbearably sweet. And diet soda technology has really improved over the last few years.

It takes a while to get used to diet soda, but once one does, regular soda is unbearably sweet. And diet soda technology has really improved over the last few years.

Agreed. I could never go back to the sugary (corn syrupy) stuff now.

Unfortunately (imo), diet soda technology has advanced to the point where even some diet brands are too sweet for me. I had some Diet Stewart's Cream Soda recently, and while it was quite lovely in nearly every way, it was just too sweet. Sucralose and that aspartame/acesulfame potassium blend have amped up the sweetness quotient in a lot of beverages.

I'm not sure where the American food industry got the idea that every goddamned thing has to be so goddamned sweet. Or maybe I'm just part of a small minority who doesn't like it that way.

You could do what I do...drink H2O all day. It's not sweet at all.

I do that more and more. :cheers (that's water in those mugs ... uh ... yellow water with a head ... yeah ... :ermm )

• 2 weeks later...

You, sir, are a great American.