how cool is carrot top???

I used to go to a gym in Marina del Rey about 8 or 9 years ago and he used to be in there every once in a while. I remember thinking, "Gee, who knew that Carrot Top was even remotely buff?" He never did anything other than upper body workouts. You could have snapped his legs in two with your pinkies. He was always trying to hit on girls in there, but they were having none of it - I think because they actually did recognize him!

And no, he never showed off his pubes back then, Thank God.

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps he should change his name to Carrot Bottom

For one,the carrot part is orange and the top is green,so all jokes set aside your right.

this thread is not the new rtt...if it was, it would be at least 10 pages by now.

Unfortunately, lately the RTT hasn't exactly been setting posting records. What makes an RTT an RTT is it's randomness - which we are severely lacking here. If ever a thread needed to veer drastically off-topic, it's now!

Eating Chi Town's vast selection of food for three days has left me going to the restroom on the hour.

Edited by oceanman
i think i'll paint my toenails blue.

edit: nm, they're already blue...maybe silver.

how does it feel to be a webcast star?

I've totally lost track of my number of posts for the day.

Dude, I had a dream last night that your name showed up on a World War II memorial plaque.

Oink invites, hype or the next big thing?

My kid plays the hell out of a green piano shaped like a crocodile. How do I get him fesitval gigs?

You should team up with Gary's kid and do Ozzfest.