how cool is carrot top???

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I have a penis..............I guess if she never had that show on VH1, and I never heard her talk and saw how big of a bitch she was....................then yeah,I dig the arse......thats it

Aaaah!

mgun.gif

One storyline, which lasted a week from October 23, 1989, depicts Garfield awakening in a future in which the house is abandoned and he no longer exists. . . some theorize that the end of this storyline actually implies that the rest of the series, the more conventional strips, are all fantasies Garfield is playing out in his head to delude himself from realizing the dark turn his life has taken, as he slowly starves to death in an abandoned house.

The last ticket I got was in 1999. 70 in a 55; it was about two weeks after I got my Mitsubishi. Trooper had me dead to rights - $100.

Be careful out there. You're at a very vulnerable time in your driving career.

The last ticket I got was in 1999. 70 in a 55; it was about two weeks after I got my Mitsubishi. Trooper had me dead to rights - $100.

Be careful out there. You're at a very vulnerable time in your driving career.

I actually just got a ticket for expired decal on my license. Could've gotten me for not having my registration (which is my sister's fault, because she told me it was in the glove box, and it wasn't).

What a nice cop.

What a nice cop.

Yeah. I lucked out. Plus, I kept telling him it was my sister's car, and I'd only had it for a couple of days and all that.

And that should be expired decal on my license plate.

I may be at Penn Station sometime on the 18th.

Will you have any new material?

I was listening to Double Platinum a few days ago. I know Uncle Tupelo gets all the credit for inventing country rock, but Peter Criss sang "Hard Luck Woman" while those guys were still in grade school.