• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting that "they" killed off "the bad guys" and are now seen as "the bad guys". Of course, this is what we have been told all along - and now, we have been given a glimpse of it. I would think you would have to dislike someone a lot to not cover them with earth after they are dead. Of course, it would have taken to long to show Ben or whoever digging up the ground.

Jacob = Alvar Hanso

Locke will of course live. Aside from the fact that he's a ["the"?] central character, the producers have indicated that the end of the season features a showdown b/w Locke and Jack.

And I'm no M.D., but looking at the wound location it seems that the bullet would tear up his kidney on that side of the body, but for the fact that he doesn't have one there anymore.

Don't click here unless you want to know who Ben's little girlfriend ("Annie") is (in the flashback).

Major spoiler...major shocker: http://www.freewebs.com/tyco815/

neat. not that major of a shocker/spoiler, though, in my opinion.

maybe this is just me, but there's not much about this show that is shocking me anymore.

this one adds up more than some plotlines have.

my only question is how could she not remember if this is indeed her. or are we only s'posed to think it's her.

Don't click here unless you want to know who Ben's little girlfriend ("Annie") is (in the flashback).

Major spoiler...major shocker: http://www.freewebs.com/tyco815/

I have two problems with that - why has she not said anything about being there? and how does the age thing play out? He is older than her - but how much?

I was trying to figure out the time deal the other night - which could be done by figuring the year of those VW buses.

I have two problems with that - why has she not said anything about being there? and how does the age thing play out? He is older than her - but how much?

I was trying to figure out the time deal the other night - which could be done by figuring the year of those VW buses.

there is the age problem...like the "hostile" that young ben runs into when he runs away. this guy is still with him (can't think of his name) and he doesn't appear to have aged a day.

of course, this may be an effect of the powers of the island. but how did ben age? unless he left the island for awhile? oh, but then ben's dad (uncle rico) aged while he was on the island. so, i guess there goes that theory...

now, on to the vw microbusses. we could date it based on them, but then again, they could have had them shipped over and just kept in great shape on the island.

i just think that the writers are trying to get us to guess at a time based on some "facts" like the kharman ghia and the busses, the hairstyles, etc., that may or may indicate what time period in which this occurs.

there is the age problem...like the "hostile" that young ben runs into when he runs away. this guy is still with him (can't think of his name) and he doesn't appear to have aged a day.

of course, this may be an effect of the powers of the island. but how did ben age? unless he left the island for awhile? oh, but then ben's dad (uncle rico) aged while he was on the island. so, i guess there goes that theory...

well, now we're back to the fact that ben actually WASNT born on the island..so maybe that has something to do with him aging?

i dont know what to think anymore. the jacob thing has me baffled. and ben's daughter is always at the back of my mind..does she not know that her mother (danielle) is on the island? alive even? what happened to that boyfriend of hers? what's at the base of her hositility toward her father?

also..wonder why richard alpert responds to ben and not visa versa.. something to do with the fact that ben saw his dead mother, and that makes him "special"? (he seemed extremely interested when young ben was telling him the story about seeing his mother..)

Anyone else think that maybe they're going all Narnia on us? I mean, first when Locke was carrying his dad's body on his back and it looked like the cross, now he's dead... will he rise three days later?

Anyone else think that maybe they're going all Narnia on us? I mean, first when Locke was carrying his dad's body on his back and it looked like the cross, now he's dead... will he rise three days later?

bad form.

Locke's not dead...so there can be no resurrection

Locke isn't dead - they shot him where his kidney WOULD be.

All I know is this season has been a killer.

I think Locke will once again heal...afterall, the island let him walk again. The show has been building for the last two years into Locke's story, if he is killed off it will simply MAKE NO SENSE.

And by the way...Charlie being hanged (and apparently momentarily dieing) in season 1, Demond's visions and the statement by the mysterious woman about time correcting itself are important here...not sure how...but I have a feeling.

Oh yeah?! Let's make a wager on this... :angry

Geez...why so angry?

You'd think I just compared Wilco to the Eagles or something.