I thought it was pretty good myself. I'd love to know if those scenes were re-shot with the two new people, or were they in the original scenes of the plane crash? Lost nerds, get to it.

I love me a good buried alive scene...and I hope they STAY buried. The acting of those two is absolute shite in my humble opinion.

I somehow get the feeling that this isn't as simple as it seems.

These two appear somewhat out of thin air seemingly integrated into the story after the purple sky?

Time loop...time anomoly. Something just seems...odd about all this.

And by the way, did anybody notice that Sawyer did a 'perimeter' sweep? Wonder if he has a military background we haven't been clued into yet.

And...I wonder if Charlie may be the father of Sun's baby. After all...he was in a poor state of mind at the time.

Charlie's not long for this world anyway.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And by the way, did anybody notice that Sawyer did a 'perimeter' sweep? Wonder if he has a military background we haven't been clued into yet.

Any time anyone talks about "checking the perimeter," I assume they are just trying to sound like they have some connection to the military.

I thought it was pretty good myself. I'd love to know if those scenes were re-shot with the two new people, or were they in the original scenes of the plane crash? Lost nerds, get to it.

I love me a good buried alive scene...and I hope they STAY buried. The acting of those two is absolute shite in my humble opinion.

look here

I thought the Asian dude who taught Sun how to speak was the babies father?

I'm still wondering what was up with that bird that called Hurley's name.

Crow's predictions:

Locke's father is the 'original' Sawyer.

Jack will die.

Charlie will die.

them's fightin' words...

But possibly true.

In the original script for the pilot, Jack died at the end. ABC demanded that the character be kept.

Additionally, Michael Keaton was the originally conceived Jack (if I remember correctly).

But possibly true.

In the original script for the pilot, Jack died at the end. ABC demanded that the character be kept.

Additionally, Michael Keaton was the originally conceived Jack (if I remember correctly).

i remember that about jack dying but abc insisting on keeping him. strange about michael keaton...somehow, i just don't see that working too well.

i am really drawn to jack's character, and i may be in the minority here. everybody i talk shop with seem to hate him and write him off as being self-righteous and self-absorbed.

I certainly have interest in the conversation following Juliet stating, "If I told you everything, you would kill me." However, knowing this show, that will probably be the cliffhanger to take us into the following week...or the one after that.

so im still extremely confused about something. why the hell did locke blow up the submarine? (if it is actually blown up) i understand that he wants to stay on the island...so how about when everyone leaves, he just opts to stay on the island and live with the others? no one would force him to go. i dont see how blowing up the damn submarine helped his cause any

i'm not so sure i trust juliet.

i enjoyed hurley "playing" sawyer/james...his character (sawyer's) was actually a little dynamic for a change.

also, did anybody notice the flashing when kate and juliet were hiding in the trees and the smokie monster was about? what was that?

i'm not so sure i trust juliet.

i enjoyed hurley "playing" sawyer/james...his character (sawyer's) was actually a little dynamic for a change.

also, did anybody notice the flashing when kate and juliet were hiding in the trees and the smokie monster was about? what was that?

Locke is gone with 'the others'; Juliet has either voluntarily or involuntarily become attached to the Losties. There is more afoot here, but I will give her the benefit of the doubt for the time being.

Sawyer is going to be redeemed whether he wants to not. Hurley is becoming a LOT more than comic relief. And being redeemed isn't necessarily a good thing. Coming to grips with one's demons isn't the key to long life on the island.

And I'm not quite buying the negative reaction shown by Sawyer toward Juliet. Doesn't he remember she killed Pickett and saved himself and Kate? I don't expect her to be greeted with open arms, but she has sacrificed a lot.

Locke is the enigma here. Is Ben using him, or does Locke's visceral understanding of the island actually give him a place there?

Locke is the Shaman, the true believer. Now that the Losties have lost their 'man of faith', who will step into that role?

Do they have a compound or bunker that she does not know about?
I'd say anything is possible. I was surprised that Juliet said she didn't know (or won't tell) what the monster/black cloud is. It seems like there are a few factors at play, and perhaps a few different groups at play.

2 things really bugged me this episode:

Why the hell didn't Juliet and Kate take a shower before the left Otherville? :monkey

Why not just move everyone into Otherville completely? Food, shelter, smoke monster fence, full collection of Agatha Christie...sounds like heaven.

Why not just move everyone into Otherville completely? Food, shelter, smoke monster fence, full collection of Agatha Christie...sounds like heaven.

Because that would make far too much sense.