Happy Birthday thisyearsgirl!

:birthday Jen, hope you have a great day! :birthday

I woulda posted a picture of "29" by Ryan Adams, but dang if that wouldn't be the most depressing picture ever posted in a birthday thread. So, with that in mind ... your cat Sadie asked me to post this.

186943277.jpg

been another great year jen, hopefully there'll be a few more shows this time around, but we're starting things off right with the oct. 6 show i'm thinking. i am getting so excited, i miss you very much, and sorry your calls weren't working the other day!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to such a great friend and such an admirable person. IMG_9423_1.jpg

been another great year jen, hopefully there'll be a few more shows this time around, but we're starting things off right with the oct. 6 show i'm thinking. i am getting so excited, i miss you very much, and sorry your calls weren't working the other day!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to such a great friend and such an admirable person. IMG_9423_1.jpg

erin, can you send me that pic? i wanna put it on my myspace and show the world how cute my friend erin is!

thanks for the b-day greetings. tell morgs thanks and hi too.

love you both and miss you tons.

j

thanks, everyone, for your sweet birthday wishes.

i think the world and more of my VC family...you are the best! :cheekkiss :cheers :rock :worship :wub