1. 1. What is this?

• A RTT

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CEMI-543319.jpg

I actually have this on vinyl.

Same here. I wore out the grooves on the Stevie Ray Vaughan solos for "China Girl" and "Criminal World".

My attempts at doing serious yardwork over the weekend were thwarted by a lack of line in my Black and Decker Grasshog. I did manage to make two mix cds, however...neither of which I'll probably ever use for the ysi mix exchange thing (which was the whole point).

Speaking of YSI mix exchange...I made the geekiest modern Celtic music mix, which no one would download anyway, but have no idea how to get it from iTunes to My Music so that I can upload it.

:loser

Firstly, I am going to have "Lets dance" running through my brain for the rest of the day....

Secondly that string trimmer head is pretty cool and right on time as my 10 year old Ryobi is beginning to experience technical difficulties.

How lame is it that I googled Shindaiwa and began "Ooh-ing and Ahh-ing" over the assorted models.

Answer: Pretty lame.

Firstly, I am going to have "Lets dance" running through my brain for the rest of the day....

Secondly that string trimmer head is pretty cool and right on time as my 10 year old Ryobi is beginning to experience technical difficulties.

How lame is it that I googled Shindaiwa and began "Ooh-ing and Ahh-ing" over the assorted models.

Answer: Pretty lame.

When we start talking about old tractors again, we will really be exposing our geekiness. :lol

Having said that... Shindaiwa is really the way to go. I have had mine 12 years, without a problem.

Greg Kihn's "The Breakup Song" > everything JUDE listened to this weekend

Wrong, I listened to an Ozzy Tribute featuring Rob Halford, Ronnie James Dio and Yngwie J. Malmsteen doing Mr. Crowley. HA!

ction, did you watch any dvd's this weekend?

Not yet. :hmm

I did watch about 3 hours of Jakers though.

Wrong, I listened to an Ozzy Tribute featuring Rob Halford, Ronnie James Dio and Yngwie J. Malmsteen doing Mr. Crowley. HA!

I saw Dio on some VH1 metal show recently...at some point between 1985 and now, he morphed into the old lady from Who's the Boss (and Soap).

My attempts at doing serious yardwork over the weekend were thwarted by a lack of line in my Black and Decker Grasshog.

I have one of these. They should have named it "Linehog", because this machine goes through trimmer line faster than Paris Hilton going through a case of Trojans.

That's mostly what I use it for, edging.

This one is a bunch of song identification (aka, know the name, composer, place, date, genre, as well as having to describe its characteristics...and one of the pieces we haven't even listened to and just have to describe a piece that it's like), and then there's some terminology stuff. But that's about it. The prof says she changes up the format on each exam but that the listening part remains pretty much the same. I prefer my composition classes a lot more...but it all comes with being a music major :lol

yeah, that sounds about like all of my music history tests last year. Sometimes the listening tests were seperate from the terms/short answer tests, but yeah. I didn't do so well in those classes. I don't think my brain has the sort of patience required by subjects like music and art history....each test back was a reminder of how much I didn't learn/didn't pay attention. So yeah, good luck with that, hopefully you'll at least do better than my c's and d's..... :hmm

PS if your composition classes yeild anything significant at the end of the semester or year, you should post (or at least PM) a YSI of the MP3 file that finale/sibelius can create? I'd be interested....