Jock or Spazz  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you fall?

• Multi-millionaire pro athlete
    • Hanging-on-by-the-fingernails pro athlete
    • NCAa Div. I college athlete
    • small school college athlete
    • High school BMOC (dated cheerleader)
    • High school varsity in a real sports (track, baseball, hoops, softball, football)
    • High school varsity in a country club sport (swimming, golf, tennis)
    • High school JV (fantasized about cheerleader)
    • Too uncoordinated to successfully fantasize about cheerleader

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a stoner chick in my art class who insisted she slept w/ sammy hagar when they came through peoria on the 5150 tour.

For a bloated rock star, what else is there to do in Peoria besides f*ck 16-year-old girls?

EXPLOSIVE MINOR LEAGUE ICE HOCKEY AND HOT RIVERBOAT GAMBLING ACTION!!!

Years ago my brother was the musical director at a dinner theater down there. Great entertainment for the 75+ and older crowd. A girl in his cast made sexxy-sexx with Greg "Barry Williams" Brady.

conklin dinner theatre? shit, that's the big time. your brother must have had mad skills. did he say if williams made the chick call him Johnny Bravo?

Zellmer's Dinner Theater. Clearly the most important entertainment venue in the midwest outside of Big Al's.

Not a lot of voting options for women :brow

I was a jock in grade and middle school (field hockey, swimming/diving, speedskating etc etc) , then I discovered reefer in high school and it was all over.

Not a lot of voting options for women :brow

I was a jock in grade and middle school (field hockey, swimming/diving, speedskating etc etc) , then I discovered reefer in high school and it was all over.

? Most of the options seem gender-neutral (I mean, who among us, male or female, wasn't into cheerleaders at some level?).

Personally, I managed to balance sport and "other activities" fairly well - but that was the 70's, when "other activities" weren't nearly as strong as they are today.

? Most of the options seem gender-neutral (I mean, who among us, male or female, wasn't into cheerleaders at some level?).

Personally, I managed to balance sport and "other activities" fairly well - but that was the 70's, when "other activities" weren't nearly as strong as they are today.

Not sure what "other activities" you are referring to, but I graduated HS in '78 ;)

speaking of sporting bans in Australia, my friend who is studying abroad there claimed he was at an Australian Football game, and tried to start the wave (or the "Mexican wave" as they call it there). Long story short, he was kicked out and given a police citation, because the wave is not allowed as it causes people to knock stuff over or something...

i'm not a sports person but the mexican wave is usually associated with soccer. there are some stubborn people here that really discriminate between AFL and soccer. i'm surprised at the police story.. have you got any other info about the incident?

heh, the difference between AFL and soccer is that in AFL, the players beat the crap out of eachother, whereas in soccer, the spectators do it :lol

I ran (very poorly) for my high school track and cross country team. Everyone made varsity in track so I was smoked pretty regularly in the mile and two mile which were my events. I was by no means a jock and would often pass the time at epically long track meets having imaginary debates in my head on which band I liked better Pavement or the Minutemen, Eno or Roxy Music, etc.

In Cross Country I actually did pretty well my senior year but by the time track season came around in the spring my senior slide carried over to athletics. In my very last two mile at regionals I finished dead last (which was not uncommon for me in track) and actually yelled at my friend Alex in the stands as I passed on the fifth lap. I certainly didn't go out on the top of the my game, but it was a pretty funny race. By the time I got to college I decided enough was enough, though I still run for the hell of it a couple of days a week.

--Mike

heh, the difference between AFL and soccer is that in AFL, the players beat the crap out of eachother, whereas in soccer, the spectators do it :lol

:D We have a similar saying for rugby (N.B. rugby union in Wales has entirely different connotations than in England - not sure where it is in the Australian class system - maybe more like rugby league in Australia). I get to watch some Aussie Rules from time to time over here on odd TV spots. I used to work with a couple of people from Melbourne, which is Aussie Rules central, is it not? Do they still have those annual Gaelic Football v. Aussie Rules matchespunchups? I only saw a few years ago. Now that was entertaining!

I was cheerleading captain in 8th grade, but I got kicked off the team for a reason that I no longer remember.

Went to high school and realized that the kids who hung out in the art & music wing were a lot more fun than the jocks, and I never looked back.