Official: "I hate Dane Cook" thread

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite not being anywhere near the demographic at which his material is aimed, I like him. Or at least, I liked the first round of material he did about three or four years ago, which was very funny. His more recent stuff hasn't been quite that sharp, and I'm sure as hell not seeing that movie he's in.

I guess I don't see why there has to be a whole hate thread dedicated to him. If you don't like him, ignore him. :rolleyes

I haven't watched all of SNL as of yet but I watched the monologue. It was pretty pathetic. I knew that he would come out and use this as an avenue to display his "act". When he grabs a microphone and starts in on his schtick, it's thoroughly annoying. He's got that cleverer-than-thou way about him. However, he's definitely a good marketing guy and he can say something funny from time to time.

I really think this thread should be about how awful SNL is now. I TiVo it every week despite the fact that I know it's going to be horseshit. Amy Poehler and the news segment would probably be the only highlights. Is Tina Fey off the show now? I guess I'll find out tonight after the Bears game. :hmm

I think we're in for a pretty rough season of SNL if the premier was any indication. I usually think Dane Cook is pretty funny, but last night's show stunk.

that doesn't help me much either.....I am not sure who Ryan Reynolds is either..... :hmm

I looked up a picture of Dane Cook and can't say I recognize him. Okay, I googled Ryan R. and yeah, he is an asshat.

just saying that I'm not surprised that you like Dane Cook. if that makes me a douchebag, then so be it.

Why? What does it say about me that I like Dane Cook? He's a funny comedian. I'm not saying he's Richard Pryor in his prime, but he makes me laugh.

Why? What does it say about me that I like Dane Cook? He's a funny comedian. I'm not saying he's Richard Pryor in his prime, but he makes me laugh.

I don't know what it says about you. but it figures you'd like him.