• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone get Resident Evil 4? I've never played any RE's, but it is the time of the season for zombies.

I played Resident Evil 4 and gotta say its one of the best games I played ever and although I dont play much anymore, I grew up on games. It's really saying alot. Forget the rest of the series, RE4 is on a whole new level. MUST play it. Buy it, I think its cheaper than the other games cause its an older game.

I am looking foward to Mario Galaxy. The new Simpsons game caught my attention.

I am slowly playing and enjoying Metriod 3 now. It's cool.

My clique of friends have been playing a lot of Mario Strikers Charged. Waluigi should thrust his pelvis more often in a ESRB 10+ game.

But I'm looking forward to a port of Okami coming to the Wii as well as Samba De Amigo. However, maracas aren't included.

OK, so i don't have a Wii but I have a funny story about one...

My dad is a diver at the aquarium, he volunteers and gets to do shows where he talks to the audience about the tank and the fish and stuff. So a few weeks ago, there was a little boy in the audience who was having a birthday, and he told the person doing the show, Courtney (not me as I was on Shark Island) that it was his birthday. During the show Courtney asked told my Dad about the boy's birthday. Conversation as follows:

Dad: well happy birthday! what do you want for your birthday?

Courtney: he says he wants a Wii, Tim. Have you ever played a Wii

Dad: Courtney, that's sorta a personal question, don't ya think?

Courtney: *awkward pause*

Dad: Naw, we don't really have video games at my house

:hmm guess it translates better live

• 1 month later...
I have 35 Power Stars in Mario Galaxy so far. Its a very fun game, anybody else playing?

I'm almost done with it. 98 stars or so. It is the most fun I've had playing games since the Nintendo 64 days. A bit on the easy side so far, but pretty incredible all around.

I'm almost done with it. 98 stars or so. It is the most fun I've had playing games since the Nintendo 64 days. A bit on the easy side so far, but pretty incredible all around.

Ok so now at 38 stars.

Yeah, its been fairly easy to me and I hope it to get a little more challenging but its still tons of fun at this level too. How many stars are there?

I have a help question.

I just started seeing question marks on some stars, what does that mean? I figure it means there is another star at that level but dont know how to get it. I replayed the level and dont see where it is.

Ok so now at 38 stars.

Yeah, its been fairly easy to me and I hope it to get a little more challenging but its still tons of fun at this level too. How many stars are there?

I have a help question.

I just started seeing question marks on some stars, what does that mean? I figure it means there is another star at that level but dont know how to get it. I replayed the level and dont see where it is.

There are 120 stars, plus one bonus star that you can only get after getting 120. You only need 60 to unlock the last level, though. As for the question marks, those denote "secret stars, " so you just have to do a bit of hunting around the level for different paths to take or hungry lumas to feed or whatever.

In other news, I'm a dork.

There are 120 stars, plus one bonus star that you can only get after getting 120. You only need 60 to unlock the last level, though. As for the question marks, those denote "secret stars, " so you just have to do a bit of hunting around the level for different paths to take or hungry lumas to feed or whatever.

In other news, I'm a dork.

Thanks, thats what I thought and wanted confirmation. If you are a dork, I am one too. Sure is fun.

I lucked out when I got it a couple of weeks ago. I happened to be at Wal-Mart and looked and didn't see any. I asked the lady working and she said they had one in the back. She brought it out and it looked like the box had been opened. We opened it up and saw that the inside hadn't been messed with so I bought it.

I didn't expect to find one before Christmas.

Nice! I called a few places and they told me they would definitely be getting more shipments before the holidays, but I can't put one on hold anywhere so I doubt I'll be able to find one. I won't be camping out in front of the stores, that's for sure.

I am looking for Wii Zapper too. I want Umbrella Chronices too.

Umbrella Chronicles is awesome. It's a ridiculously fun and addicting game, and the number of stuff you can unlock makes the replay value high. Plus, it's hard to beat when you have a friend over. Such a fun contest, especially fighting over critical hits.

It works just fine without the Zapper, though I bet it makes it better. The game was pretty easy to find, just go to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart more than other places because mostly kids and their parents go to Wal-Mart for games, and chances are parents aren't buying kids M games.

p.s. I hear Medal of Honor is terrible on the Wii.