How many people here have got one? I'm absolutely hooked. I cracked a remote on the treadmill the first week I had it while playing tennis, and I've got little bruises on my right leg from clipping it while bowling. There were a couple of days where I walked with a pronounced limp after playing for so long over the weekend. I definitely get a workout.

I preordered Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, I think it was the first game I have ever preordered in my life, and I've been kicking butt.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have one, and honestly play Wii sports for about an hour every night. I think the best workout is boxing, especially the first training activity. I love it all, though - especially tennis. I have the Raving Rabbids game, but it never gets played because I'm too busy with Wii sports...

i really like the rayman game... it kind of gives me an anxiety attack because the rabbids are insane but its totally fun. i espeically like all the dancing challenges and the final game for each day.

i loooove the bowling challenges where you have to knock over 100 pins in one try. those are awesome.

Actually.....tomorrow I get six thousands dollar from a car accident I was in this summer. So I can get a Wiii or move. That's a hard one. :unsure

The Wii. Duh. :pirate

Um...I plan to pick one up. I played Zelda on the Gamecube (29 hours and done! of course, i've spend 15 hours searching most of the other stuff out...), and I plan to play it on the Wii.

Can't wait for Super Smash Bros. Brawl!!!!

I have a Wii but it hasn't been touched in months (stay out of the gutter, peeps). I don't find that I have the time for it right now. I'm thinking about selling mine right now because, as I understand it, you still can't get them and then buying one after I graduate and have the time to play video games. I probably won't actually do it, but I think about it. Probably going to get Mario Kart 64 for the VC this weekend. Maybe Contra 3 or A Link to the Past, too.

Also, is anybody else excited about Cooking Mama or am I alone?

I am waiting for my local Best Buy to get them in. My Xbox 360 broke and I sent it back to Best Buy (had the replacement plan) and I received a $425 gift card in return last week so I am going to use that to buy a Wii.

I downloaded R-Type. it's just as hard now, as when I used to play the coin-op version at Sheetz.

That game used to drive me nuts. I finally bought it for the Sega Master System just so I could kick its ass.

Has anyone else bought Wario Ware? I'm hooked. I have Elebits and Trauma Center too but I find I hardly ever play them because when I've got a choice between them and Sports or Wario Ware I always go for those instead. I look like a colossal idiot playing Wario Ware, but it's fun as hell.

Who wants to swap Miis? Email me with your number if you do.

Has anyone else bought Wario Ware? I'm hooked. I have Elebits and Trauma Center too but I find I hardly ever play them because when I've got a choice between them and Sports or Wario Ware I always go for those instead. I look like a colossal idiot playing Wario Ware, but it's fun as hell.

Who wants to swap Miis? Email me with your number if you do.

I really want to grab WarioWare but I think I'll have to rent it for now. I'm on the verge of buying a Macbook which will clean me out for months to come.