Arcade Fire Tickets

Hey folks - does Arcade Fire have any sort of fan presale I can sign up for, or did you all go through Ticketmaster for the Chicago shows?

I'm maybe looking for buy some for Upper Darby, Pa. - which goes on sale at Ticketmaster Friday.

Hey folks - does Arcade Fire have any sort of fan presale I can sign up for, or did you all go through Ticketmaster for the Chicago shows?

I'm maybe looking for buy some for Upper Darby, Pa. - which goes on sale at Ticketmaster Friday.

I don't know about any fan presale. This was just straight Ticketmaster. Good luck!

No.

There was some sort of presale for the Portland show only but that had nothing to do with the band - a venue or radio station thing. No other presales.

Good luck!

I completely forgot about the ticket sale. So I guess my streak of never having seen the Arcade Fire will continue. :ohwell
If someone has an extra I will buy it!!! I am guessing this is at the Auditorium??

I just figure they are too hot (get it Arcade FIRE) and maybe too hot for me to see.

LouieB

Did anyone see them on SNL last night? The singer smashed his guitar :no

I love the Arcade Fire, but I thought Jake (from GloNo) summed it up perfectly:

If you can't smash an acoustic guitar to bits on the first blow' date=' you're just a big pussy with a very bad haircut.[/quote']

Well, it's still funny (if inaccurate).

I hope you guys are able to get tix somehow. The Arcade Fire are a lot of fun live. I remember Carl Newman compared them to the Who in 1967 or something, and I thought that's probably not far from the truth.

Well, it's still funny (if inaccurate).

I hope you guys are able to get tix somehow. The Arcade Fire are a lot of fun live. I remember Carl Newman compared them to the Who in 1967 or something, and I thought that's probably not far from the truth.

keep an eye out up your way :)

Win's current haircut is most unfortunate.

you should have seen it a month ago when the sides were totally shaved :yucky