• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright... i've come around on Two quite a bit the last week...

if i just ignore that it's Sheryl on the chorus i might love it ;)

I cant get it out of my head that Two is a faster Harder Now That It's Over. I am having a hard time with this. Especially as a 2nd song. It throws everything out of whack for me. I can't see past it. Damn.

maybe this has been suggested before, but doesn't "I Taught Myself.." sound like it could be a Smiths song?

give it a thumping beat, a jangly guitar and a smooth bassline and morrissey's voice singing "crooked on the outside, inside's caved."

maybe it's just me. haha.

I love Two, Sheryl is pretty inconsequential to the whole song, could be anyone singing the harmonies.

I love the fractured in the fall line.

i know, but it's still the principle of it :lol

and yes, that is my absolute favorite line/part of the song too :wub

alright... i've come around on Two quite a bit the last week...

if i just ignore that it's Sheryl on the chorus i might love it ;)

and i'd almost forgotten it was her... easy enough to ignore anyway... :lol

I cant get it out of my head that Two is a faster Harder Now That It's Over. I am having a hard time with this. Especially as a 2nd song. It throws everything out of whack for me. I can't see past it. Damn.

just listened to "harder now that it's over"... i still don't really hear the resemblance myself.

at any rate, i love the song... and the album. :music

just listened to "harder now that it's over"... i still don't really hear the resemblance myself.

at any rate, i love the song... and the album. :music

it is a very similiar chord progression just sped up for Two, i definitely can hear it. but it doesn't bother me at all

Muller, is the bonus you speak of a live cut?

Nah, its a studio track called Nobody Listens To Silence. Doesn't really fit in with the rest of the albums 'sound' but its still pretty good all the same.

I'd upload it but my copy is watermarked and I don't want my balls busted. :)

Nah, its a studio track called Nobody Listens To Silence. Doesn't really fit in with the rest of the albums 'sound' but its still pretty good all the same.

I'd upload it but my copy is watermarked and I don't want my balls busted. :)

I sure would love to hear this tune.....what is watermarked??

I sure would love to hear this tune.....what is watermarked??

a simple Google search found this:

Digital watermarking is a technique which allows an individual to add hidden copyright notices or other verification messages to digital audio, video, or image signals and documents. Such a message is a group of bits describing information pertaining to the signal or to the author of the signal (name, place, etc.). The technique takes its name from watermarking of paper or money as a security measure. Digital watermarking can be a form of steganography, in which data is hidden in the message without the end user's knowledge.
a simple Google search found this

Digital watermarking is a technique which allows an individual to add hidden copyright notices or other verification messages to digital audio, video, or image signals and documents. Such a message is a group of bits describing information pertaining to the signal or to the author of the signal (name, place, etc.). The technique takes its name from watermarking of paper or money as a security measure. Digital watermarking can be a form of steganography, in which data is hidden in the message without the end user's knowledge.:

WOW thanks. That totally clears it up....

WOW thanks. That totally clears it up....

there's alot more to it that I didn't feel like posting. I'm trying to point out that all you need to do when you want to know what something is, is use a search engine to look for it. christ, is it really that hard to search for something? do you need someone to hold your hand and walk you through the internet?

basically i cant upload it because the CD i have is a watermarked version from the record company. watermarked means its linked to me, so if it gets passed around the internet the record company can trace the files back to me and put me in prison, which, I'm not really up for! :)

basically i cant upload it because the CD i have is a watermarked version from the record company. watermarked means its linked to me, so if it gets passed around the internet the record company can trace the files back to me and put me in prison, which, I'm not really up for! :)

The other prisoners don't take too kindly to the "copyright infringement violators"