quick question about booze!

Hey, sorry to take up board space...and your time...but I was just wondering if anybody knows how much a handle of 'canadian mist' whiskey usually goes for....

I know it probably varies state by state, I live in Mass. but I am sure it is around the same...

thanks w0mp

Honestly, I don't know...but I will say this: whiskey is booze, it will fuck you up. Beer is food.

That's all I got.

I live in Mass. but I am sure it is around the same...

thanks w0mp

Are your parents home? I can bring some around...

NBC Dateline has been informed........... :)

Hey man, I like watching the creeps get grilled on that show. It almost reminds me of how 60 Minutes used to be with the element of surprise sprung on the bad guys. It leaves 'em speechless. And arrested.

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM!!! DO YOU!!!.....IM CHRIS FUCKING HANSEN! and this is DATELINE NBC......What did you mean when you said you wanted to lick this 13 year old girls pussy til she quivers? Perverted Guy: OH...no....i..uh...just came to say hi

Chris Hansen: So a 53 year old man drove 85 miles so say hi to a 13 year old girl do you think thats apporpriate? IM CHRIS HANSEN DAMNIT