Wilco To Stream 'Sky Blue Sky' Tonight

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, have been gone on vacation so totally missed the boat on the listening party. Im insanely jealous. Would be much appreciative of a PM. Thanks in advance if possible.

Edit: Thanks for the response, Much appreciated. I just cracked open my first beer and can't wait to listen to SBS for next hour. Cheers my friend.

sadly, i missed the stream and have only heard the four "advance" tracks. a pm would be much appreciated and rest assured, i will buy the album the day it's released.

e

EDIT: Got it! Thank you LC.

Any chance someone could help me out with the new album. The first time I heard any of it was on the stream and I'm really hurtin' to hear it again. I do love What Light but besides that I have no Sky Blue Sky. Any help would be greatly appreciated. B)

I feel like a jerk for asking because I am such a lurker. But trust me, I will be pre-ordering the CD just as soon as I am able. Could someone PM me too?

(I missed the stream because I was conked out with a sinus infection. Excuses, excuses.)

EDIT: got it! Thanks so much!

If anyone could be so kind with a favor and pm me the link for the mp3's or the stream, I would greatly, greatly appreciate it. I've been without a computer for like a week and a half here, and I had no idea about this. Rest assured, I will be purchasing the cd (probably several) and vinyl come May. Thanks so much for anyone that could take a minute or two to send these over. I truly appreciate it. :cheers

EDIT: THANK YOU!

Nobody got me (and I'm not a dude).

Please?

Here's my excuse - my sweet husband surprised me with a birthday trip to Chicago this weekend. When I said to him "OMG - did you get in one of the those Tweedy Living Room Groups?!!?!?!?!" a VERRRRRRRRRRRRY sad look came over his face. "Uh, no, we're going to see the Autumn Defense Saturday and Second City Sunday."

"Oh - uh, ok" I said. Yes, I may be the only person on Earth who flies to see the Autumn Defense. (They were great, by the way; they closed with an AWESOME cover of "Sentimental Lady"; I have the best husband - I just never would have thought to do that).

But I missed the CD streaming. Soooooooo please someone send this Mac OSX user a belated birthday present.

-Laura

EDIT - I got it a few days ago. Thanks to everyone who has sent me a PM. Count me as one of those who love it.