Rank the Wilco albums

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost THREE YEARS since our last contestant?  Sheesh.   Anyways, this new record does fit in with the other releases right where @Beltmann predicted.  I sense a trend.   AM B

I especially love the feature in our “new” board that says “2 years later…” like it’s some cheap movie or tv show.   

I'm not interested in doing that, either, which is why I'm definitely putting CC at the very bottom of my list. Putting it anywhere else? The mind boggles.

Posted Images

pretty sure theres a ban on mentioning Billy Brag here :mellow

there goes that theory.........

Kim Gordon - I think you must have got some beach water in your ears. There could be some damage to the eustachian tube or possibly the tympanic membrane. Go see your doctor quick, because the answer is obviously:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

Heat stroke is a terrible thing. I'm sorry if it has made you delusional. I'm fairly certain that if Mr. Ken Kesey were still alive he'd agree with me.

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

Interpret this any way you want. It's still a free country.

It's really remarkable how many people have what I can only assume to be an underdeveloped appreciation of music since so many rank the band's less mature music so highly.

YHF

AGiB

SBS

ST

BT

AM

incorrect!

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

Moe, I know you know that Junta is #1 and Undermind is dead last. The same applies here. Trust me man. You can trust me. :thumbup

after 25 pages, we're all wrong!. Summerteeth is one word

so it's "S", instead of "ST"

remember that next time....

Bless you sir. You're absolutely correct - I guess this just another glaring example of the American Public Educational System having serious cracks in its foundation.

God, I'm so embarrassed. :ohwell

::hangs head in humiliation::

It's really remarkable how many people have what I can only assume to be an underdeveloped appreciation of music since so many rank the band's less mature music so highly.

YHF

AGiB

SBS

ST

BT

AM

Seems to me someone has an underdeveloped appreciation of reading comprehension.

Guest Cousin Tupelo
after 25 pages, we're all wrong!. Summerteeth is one word

so it's "S", instead of "ST"

remember that next time....

Now, I say the band is the one with grammatical issues. If it comes from the joke "summer teeth, sum aren't" then it should be two words. When you make up words you have to follow the rules. It's very grammatitomical.

Guest Cousin Tupelo
Stay on topic, please:

1) AM

2) Being There

3) Summerteeth

4) Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

5) A Ghost Is Born

6) Sky Blue Sky

While I see your point, I still insist

AM

BT

ST