Rank the Wilco albums

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost THREE YEARS since our last contestant?  Sheesh.   Anyways, this new record does fit in with the other releases right where @Beltmann predicted.  I sense a trend.   AM B

I especially love the feature in our “new” board that says “2 years later…” like it’s some cheap movie or tv show.   

I'm not interested in doing that, either, which is why I'm definitely putting CC at the very bottom of my list. Putting it anywhere else? The mind boggles.

Posted Images

well that's just wrong. no matter how you look at. although i do agree with your stance on SBS being last.

your right cause being there is such a terrible album, what was i thinking?

Although pretty much everybody puts AM first, there is an argument to be made for putting it last.

Fail

If you re-think this, you will see that in fact I am correct. You are looking at the exercise too narrowly.

Guest Muncle Douchey
If you re-think this, you will see that in fact I am correct. You are looking at the exercise too narrowly.

i can't grasp what your saying. at all. AM can only be first. and i'm pretty sure you know this already.

i can't grasp what your saying. at all. AM can only be first. and i'm pretty sure you know this already.

No, in fact things or events can be put in order from most recent to first, or from first to most recent. Either way is "in order".

I think it's threads like this that inspired Jeff to say (paraphrasing) "People, get away from your computers, do something else..."

If we got rid of all these self-indulgent threads we'd have a lot less posting to do and we'd have to do something else :D.

Perhaps someone who is not on hiatus from posting here can explain that this thread is not for ranking Wilco albums based on personal preference?

I'm pretty sure we gave up the right to actually have personal preferences as part of the membership Terms & Conditions for this site.

Guest Muncle Douchey
I'm pretty sure we gave up the right to actually have personal preferences as part of the membership Terms & Conditions for this site.

no, just in this thread.

you can express the shit out of your opinions & preferences elsewhere.

• 2 months later...