Being There

Mermaid Avenue II

Mermaid Avenue

Kicking Television

A Ghost is Born

A.M.

Wilco the Album

Sky Blue Sky

I haven't heard Wilco the Album; it just has to be better than Sky Blue Sky.

None of those are in correct order.

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost THREE YEARS since our last contestant?  Sheesh.   Anyways, this new record does fit in with the other releases right where @Beltmann predicted.  I sense a trend.   AM B

I especially love the feature in our “new” board that says “2 years later…” like it’s some cheap movie or tv show.   

I'm not interested in doing that, either, which is why I'm definitely putting CC at the very bottom of my list. Putting it anywhere else? The mind boggles.

Posted Images

Guest Jules
Jesus christ this thread never dies, it's like "The Price is Right" someone should change the name to "Haze the Newb".

That's the thing though. They're not newbs. This thread does not discriminate.

Jesus people!

JesusPeople.jpg

Guest Jules
This one is just perplexing. :huh

AM.......................

..............BT.............

............................SBS........................

......AM.........

................BT.........................

.............................SBS................................................

.....KT.............

better?

You guys are funny dudes..........I'll make sure I check with you first to get your approval before I post anything else in the future.......I don't particularly care for the versions of the songs on ST, AGIB and YHF (too much noise) so I would listen to the first three albums listed over again before I would listen to the three I left out and take KT for the live versions of the few songs I do like from the other three........It's just that simple

Guest Jules
You guys are funny dudes..........I'll make sure I check with you first to get your approval before I post anything else in the future.......I don't particularly care for the versions of the songs on ST, AGIB and YHF (too much noise) so I would listen to the first three albums listed over again before I would listen to the three I left out and take KT for the live versions of the few songs I do like from the other three........It's just that simple

no approval needed, but you would benefit from a reading comprehension class.

How bout I translate the first post of the thread for you.

This.... is..... the..... thread..... where...... we.... all....rank.... the..... Wilco..... studio..... albums..... in...... the..... order..... they..... were.... released...... I'll.... go..... first:.....

AM.....

.....BT

ST....

....YHF

AGIB....

.....SBS

I'm..... anxious..... to..... see..... the..... rest..... of.... your.... replies.....

Understand now.....

--Mike

Oh I get it:

A Ghost is Born

A.M.

Being There

Kicking Television

Mermaid Avenue

Mermaid Avenue II

Sky Blue Sky

Summerteeth

Wilco the Album

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

Better?

You know, once we get a decent clean air act instated by Mr. Obama hopefully the smog out there on the left coast will clear, and your brains will no longer be saturated with all that toxicity. You will then come to the realization that the only logical answer is THIS:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

W (TA)

You're welcome.