Rank the Wilco albums

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost THREE YEARS since our last contestant?  Sheesh.   Anyways, this new record does fit in with the other releases right where @Beltmann predicted.  I sense a trend.   AM B

I especially love the feature in our “new” board that says “2 years later…” like it’s some cheap movie or tv show.   

I'm not interested in doing that, either, which is why I'm definitely putting CC at the very bottom of my list. Putting it anywhere else? The mind boggles.

Posted Images

I see what you did there, I didn't want to play the chronological game, I thought I'd throw my worthless 2 cents into the ring with the real, correct ranking

wrong thread

This is the greatest thread EVER! And yes, I am drunk.....

What did you expect?

We expected nothing less old bean. :cheers

And yes, it might be the greatest thread in the history of the internets, but just a friendly little reminder to you so you don't forget, ok?

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

That's odd. Must have something to do with the international date line or GMT or something like that.

Even odder, I'm pretty certain that my copy of BT was a US import purchased prior to the UK release date. Not that it changes the ranking, but I like to think of it as adding a little local flavour.

• 8 months later...
This is the thread where we all rank the Wilco studio albums in the order they were released. I'll go first:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

I'm anxious to see the rest of your replies.

While it's true that I haven't heard the new album yet, I feel fairly confident in presenting my updated ranking:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

WTA