Rank the Wilco albums

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost THREE YEARS since our last contestant?  Sheesh.   Anyways, this new record does fit in with the other releases right where @Beltmann predicted.  I sense a trend.   AM B

I especially love the feature in our “new” board that says “2 years later…” like it’s some cheap movie or tv show.   

I'm not interested in doing that, either, which is why I'm definitely putting CC at the very bottom of my list. Putting it anywhere else? The mind boggles.

Posted Images

Guest Francis X. Hummel
But, being "the most interesting man in the world," would be bother?

He's a lover, not a fighter. But he's also a fighter, so don't get any ideas.

it's pretty easy, actually.

i'm really happy for you.

for me, however, it is difficult. as the albums have come out each has been different and has corresponded with a different stage in my life. each is associated with different memories and my interpretation of the lyrics make me nostalgic for those different times.

i really look forward to the new album being released.

for me, however, it is difficult. as the albums have come out each has been different and has corresponded with a different stage in my life. each is associated with different memories and my interpretation of the lyrics make me nostalgic for those different times.

None of this will factor in when correctly ranking the albums in this thread.

Guest Jules

You'll come around, eventually.

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

W(TA)

1. Being There - it may not always be this high, but it's the album that still means the most to me

2. Summerteeth - means almost as much as BT

3. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot - some of the songs here are going to sound timeless

4. A Ghost Is Born - a real strong mover - I've been listening to this one lately more than any other

5. Sky Blue Sky - a little light for my tastes, but some great stuff nonetheless

6. AM - love a lot of the songs on it, but the mix/production/whatever is really abysmal - it sounds so flat comparatively

I think I did this before ranking the Minus 5 album and Mermaid Avenue ones - i won't do that this time

32 pages. No one would rationally expect the truth or check before posting. As long as it brings a cheap laugh, I guess it's heart will keep beating.

1. Being There - it may not always be this high, but it's the album that still means the most to me

2. Summerteeth - means almost as much as BT

3. Yankee Hotel Foxtrot - some of the songs here are going to sound timeless

4. A Ghost Is Born - a real strong mover - I've been listening to this one lately more than any other

5. Sky Blue Sky - a little light for my tastes, but some great stuff nonetheless

6. AM - love a lot of the songs on it, but the mix/production/whatever is really abysmal - it sounds so flat comparatively

I think I did this before ranking the Minus 5 album and Mermaid Avenue ones - i won't do that this time

That is completely wrong, and I have no idea what all those words are doing to the right of the album names.

I just "got" this entire thread. May I humbly apologize if I got my list wrong (If I did indeed post a list before, who knows really), my new list is

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

Something tells me Wilco (The Album) will manage to make its way to the bottom of that list, the very bottom. It could change in time though...

I just "got" this entire thread. May I humbly apologize if I got my list wrong (If I did indeed post a list before, who knows really), my new list is

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

Something tells me Wilco (The Album) will manage to make its way to the bottom of that list, the very bottom. It could change in time though...

We must have been separated at birth... that's my list, too! :party

Being THere

SUmmerteeth

Yankee Hotel Foxtrot

A Ghost IS Born

Sky Blue Sky

AM

how hammered were you when you came up with this list?

there is 1 correct answer

Guest Hollinger.
how hammered were you when you came up with this list?

there is 1 correct answer

I was pretty drunk, but I'm having trouble finding the one that is right.

I was pretty drunk, but I'm having trouble finding the one that is right.

Now now...don't go blaming alcohol on your inability to come up with the correct answer. Perhaps Mr. Ction could start a summer school to properly educate those who are lagging behind in Wilco comprehension.

"No Fan Left Behind" :thumbup