Rank the Wilco albums

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost THREE YEARS since our last contestant?  Sheesh.   Anyways, this new record does fit in with the other releases right where @Beltmann predicted.  I sense a trend.   AM B

I especially love the feature in our “new” board that says “2 years later…” like it’s some cheap movie or tv show.   

I'm not interested in doing that, either, which is why I'm definitely putting CC at the very bottom of my list. Putting it anywhere else? The mind boggles.

Posted Images

Guest Hollinger.
Now now...don't go blaming alcohol on your inability to come up with the correct answer. Perhaps Mr. Ction could start a summer school to properly educate those who are lagging behind in Wilco comprehension.

"No Fan Left Behind" :thumbup

Maybe I'm reading Foxwell's post wrong. I read it as him implying that I had one of them in the correct position, which I definitely do not.

The order always changes for me because different songs and parts of Wilco records will stand out to me at different times which makes me enjoy them even more as a group, for a while it was Summerteeth because of "She's A Jar" and "ELT", A Ghost Is Born because of "At Least That's What You Said" and surprisingly "Less Than You Think", and right now Being There because of "What's The World Got In Store" and "Say You Miss Me".

My order would be:

AGIB

YHF

ST

SBS

BT

AM

It's difficult though, it's always fluctuating, particularly songs.

WRONG!

I wasn't aware there was going to be a quiz damn, I know a lot of people don't rate AGIB that highly but I like it a lot, particularly knowing all about the time period it was created in. As a fellow migraine sufferer it's really interesting to hear what Jeff was creating in that time period.

I wasn't aware there was going to be a quiz damn, I know a lot of people don't rate AGIB that highly but I like it a lot, particularly knowing all about the time period it was created in. As a fellow migraine sufferer it's really interesting to hear what Jeff was creating in that time period.

None of that has anything to do with this thread, other than the words "time period".

None of that has anything to do with this thread, other than the words "time period".

I would argue "AGIB" probably has something to do with the thread as well. In particular:

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

(Emphasis mine)

Guest Speed Racer
How Jay Bennett ranks the Wilco records in chronological order:

AM

$

$$