Rank the Wilco albums

• Replies 868
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Almost THREE YEARS since our last contestant?  Sheesh.   Anyways, this new record does fit in with the other releases right where @Beltmann predicted.  I sense a trend.   AM B

I especially love the feature in our “new” board that says “2 years later…” like it’s some cheap movie or tv show.   

I'm not interested in doing that, either, which is why I'm definitely putting CC at the very bottom of my list. Putting it anywhere else? The mind boggles.

Posted Images

Is the OP that WB show from a few years back? I don't know what it is otherwise.

Can someone who still posts here explain that "OP" stands for "Opening Post"?

You are like one of those cartoons or sitcoms where the characters that aren't speaking to one another actually do so but under the facade that they are asking others to convey the message. I always laughed at those episodes. Ha ha!

Thanks for the explanation. I play by my own rules and don't always read the OP. My daughter used to shop there, though.

I just read the OP! Bloody hell! Phil Parma was right. I am the board's Colonel Flagg!!! Fo' realz!

You are like one of those cartoons or sitcoms where the characters that aren't speaking to one another actually do so but under the facade that they are asking other's to convey the message.

Do you ever watch M*A*S*H?

Do you ever watch M*A*S*H?

Ha ha ha ha! see above.

:rotfl

Just so everyone is clear, I bumped this thread specifically with Ellsworth in mind.

:lol Colonel Flagg, if you please.

Guest Muncle Douchey
i actually came to piece with my official never to be changed (but probably will) list today while talking bout wilco at work

BT

Ghost

YHF

Summer

AM

SBS

well that's just wrong. no matter how you look at. although i do agree with your stance on SBS being last.

yankee, sky blue sky, summerteeth, ghost, being there, am

Although pretty much everybody puts AM first, there is an argument to be made for putting it last.

Unfortunately, there is no such argument for putting YHF first (or last).

AM

BT

ST

YHF

AGIB

SBS

Ok now for my real list. Well, if it was possible to actually rank the Wilco albums in order of their greatness, this is what my list would look like:

YHF

ST

BT

SBS

AGIB

AM

God I hate this thread... :lol

How about your state of mind when listening, hopefully that is more clear. For instance, when i was younger Being There had more value cause i broke up with a high school sweetheart. I guess what I am really trying to say is that I like all Wilco music, there are just certain times when I feel like the softer country side of Wilco or the tripped out guitar and synths when i want to be outtamind. I too have learned to hate this thread, why did it suck me in?

How about your state of mind when listening, hopefully that is more clear. For instance, when i was younger Being There had more value cause i broke up with a high school sweetheart. I guess what I am really trying to say is that I like all Wilco music, there are just certain times when I feel like the softer country side of Wilco or the tripped out guitar and synths when i want to be outtamind. I too have learned to hate this thread, why did it suck me in?

I'm still not sure what your mood has to do with ranking these albums.

yankee, sky blue sky, summerteeth, ghost, being there, am

Fail

Although pretty much everybody puts AM first, there is an argument to be made for putting it last.

Fail