Maryland vs Kansas

Georgetown vs Texas A&M

Kansas vs Texas A&M

Kansas

....i have a time machine :shifty

Never, never, NEVER in a thousand life times would I have EVER dreamed my Alma Mater would turn into a fucking BASKETBALL SCHOOL. And that's a Good thing.

luk9s11c.jpg

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually have Davidson in that game. I hope they can pull it out. It's always huge when random upset picks work out.

I'm at work, so I can't actually watch the game. Can someone with access to a TV verify that Stanford is actually playing 5 guys on the floor? The way that game is playing out, I don't see how they can have more than maybe 2-3 guys out there.

I picked Maryland mainly out of fan loyalty, but I'll admit that I almost picked against them. Davidson is a quality team--it will be interesting to see how this one plays out. Looks like it could come down to the buzzer.

FYI .... you can stream almost every game on the internet. go to ncaasports.com . . . . they even have a boss button on there that brings up charts and graphs...... time to watch this Georgetown game

Just one, but it's streaming beautifully.

Hahaha... I have both up at the same time. I can see all 4 games....... and I'm working (occassionally)

-Ben