Xavier got screwed.

Oden's shove should have been a technical foul....he wasn't reaching for the ball...he simply rammed his body into the Xavier player, making the dude fly out of bounds and to a heap on the court. Unbelievably, CBS showed ONE replay and made no comment about it. If ever I saw a flagrant foul, that was it.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xavier got screwed.

Oden's shove should have been a technical foul....he wasn't reaching for the ball...he simply rammed his body into the Xavier player, making the dude fly out of bounds and to a heap on the court. Unbelievably, CBS showed ONE replay and made no comment about it. If ever I saw a flagrant foul, that was it.

I couldn't believe that. People have been thrown out of games for less.

The outcome of the Tennessee-Virginia game took down three of the five remaining perfect brackets on Yahoo. Of the other two, one has Butler winning it all (ain't gonna happen) and the other has Oregon making the finals (also ain't gonna happen).

So, looks like there won't be any perfection in the Yahoo ranks this year.

Xavier got screwed.

Oden also got screwed. A Xavier player literally held his arm, thus not allowing him to get that rebound then. That is a blatant foul and so that foul would have never happened. :pirate

Well it was a great year in NCAA basketball. Anytime my team can make it to the second round of the NCAA is a plus. Unfortunately hustle and determination can't beat the NCAA Marketing department. The foul disparity between Purdue and Florida was almost obscene....but unfortunately Purdue doesn't have that golden parent to show 5 second tv shots of like Joke Noah. The foul disparity and the lack of the flagrant foul yesterday is proof enough what the NCAA is pushing for.

Boiler up.

fuck Ohio State

I love how bad officiating is always proof of a consipiracy, instead of just being bad officiating.

This is the reason why it kind of sucked to be a Heat fan last year. We are apparently the most illegitimate champions of all time...

Wow, UNLV upsets Wisconsin. Fucks me over, but not too bad because I have them losing in the next round...

Well, I guess that makes the road easier for Winthrop to make their Elite Eight run.

Wow, UNLV upsets Wisconsin. Fucks me over, but not too bad because I have them losing in the next round...

Well, I guess that makes the road easier for Winthrop to make their Elite Eight run.

They just switched over to the Winthrop game. Guess not...

I don't know about the officiating being bad, but Lundquist and Raftery were really going overboard with their Gator-love today, and I'm a Gator. I watched it again on the dvr after it was pointed out to me, and yeah, it was pretty bad.

But join me in on the fuck Ohio State bandwagon. Though I have them meeting Florida in the title game.

My bracket took some more hits today, but at least they were ones that virtually everybody else got wrong too (Wisconsin). I like to think I am pacing myself--I'm way back in the pack in my pool right now, but still have not lost a single team of my final 8, so I'm in good position for a comeback.

I was pissed about Oregon winning until I looked at my bracket and realized I have them down going all the way to the Elite 8. When did I make that pick? And how much was I drinking because I don't remember making that call at all. In any case, it appears to be one of my more genius moves of the tourney. :cheers