• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woww......nice quality win by VCU!!!

Good to see at least one of my upset picks panned out. This is the one, as a fan, I was really hoping for, anyway. :thumbup Nice job, fellas. That was some clutch shooting there at the end.

BTW....Duke is one and done this year! Go VCU!

....It's peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time! Peanut butter jelly time!

Peanut-butter jelly. Peanut-butter jelly. Peanut-butter jelly with a baseballbat!

I'm a pretty depressing 11-5 after day one, but I didn't lose any teams who I had advancing past the second round, so the damage is pretty minimal so far.

Even so, I'm hoping to do much better today. :pray

Duke going down is the highlight of the tournament for me each year. I'm ecstatic that they bit it in the opening round, though that probably means that the whole thing has already peaked for me this year.

I usually do poorly in the first rounds.....only got 9 right....

I do have Oregon in the final four

WSU Cougars losing to Kansas Jayhawks by one in the final....... :ninja

P.S. m. bed.......shudda made that bet.......

-Robert.

I'm a pretty depressing 11-5 after day one, but I didn't lose any teams who I had advancing past the second round, so the damage is pretty minimal so far.

Yeah, I'm 12-4. Not fantastic, but no real damage done. Just a handful of upset picks that didn't pan out. No biggie.

And, indeed, correctly picking Duke's first round exit makes it extra nice. :thumbup

That pick made me edge out the rest of our office pool. If I can keep this up, $280 will be mine. :dancing

I'm in a pool with 66 entries. After day one I'm already middle-of-the-pack and I didn't make any radical picks for my Final Four that are much different than what a lot of other people picked, so I'm gonna have to be perfect from here on out to have a shot. Lotta dough on the line with that many people in the pool, tho, so one can always hope. :thumbup