26-6 in the first round. Not bad, considering I gave college basketball precisely no thought this year.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first round sucked. It wasn't until Villanova lost late last night, though, that I lost a team that I had advancing past the second round -- so I guess there's still some hope for my bracket.

I made it 27-5 through the first round. I had a feeling this year would be devoid of upsets (except Winthrop over ND, but ND didn't really have a team this year anyway; I still had that picked). The lowest seed I have in the sweet 16 is a 5 (Tenn.). All I know is I'm in the top 5% on Facebook, not that it's legitimate though. And anyone who has the Badgers in the Final Four is a damn fool! I have 2 classes with Alando Tucker, so I'd love to say I had a class with someone that played in the Final Four. Even though I already had a cousin play in one and a friend from church....and they say things come in 3's....hmm...maybe I should have re-thought my pool.

Wow. Teh Bucks escaped with their lives there. They definitely played like champs in the clutch, and that was one hell of a pressure 3 to put things in OT. :whew

AHHHHHHHHHHHH OSU COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!11

Enjoy all those banners for the next couple of years. I'm sure they'll have to take them down in a couple years when Ohio State gets to punish itself. I'm curious on why OSU gets to apply it's own violation punishment? Could it be because they are a NCAA marketing Giant.

I've always wondered what it would be like to cheer for a team with a free pass.

Enjoy all those banners for the next couple of years. I'm sure they'll have to take them down in a couple years when Ohio State gets to punish itself. I'm curious on why OSU gets to apply it's own violation punishment? Could it be because they are a NCAA marketing Giant.

I've always wondered what it would be like to cheer for a team with a free pass.

Wrong side of the bed this morning? :brow

Arkansas will beat USC, just so you know.

yeah arkansas will beat usc...but they still shouldnt be in the tourney, it should be syracuse instead

In case you guys missed it, USC won 77 - 60 :monkey

In case you guys missed it, USC won 77 - 60 :monkey

My bracket is a shambles, and Arkansas' collapse is but a small piece of that. :hmm

I guess it probably helps to pay at least a little attention to college basketball during the regular season. My lone goal this year was to see Tommy Amaker fired, and that finally happened today. :whew

One rumor that was floating around earlier this week was that Michigan might go after Tom Crean. I'd be OK with that.

nevada over memphis tomorrow...mark it down

Nevada barely escaped Creighton. There's no way they're beating Memphis.*

* - It would not be advisable to listen to anything I say about college basketball. If you've seen my bracket, you understand.