Drinking Right Now

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i went to a bbq at a friends place yesterday - they said everything is provided. 10 people turned up and they only had 12 stubbies of beer all up!!.

so i had to stop at the pokie joint on the way home, with some (!) pints to wash it all down

• 4 weeks later...

It's great to see some other Yuengling fans, too. I grew up about an hour from where it's brewed. I brought my friend a case of it last summer when I went up to Northampton for the show at the Pines. We were hanging out after the show waiting for the parking area to clear out and having a few, and some guy came up and wanted to trade a great IPA for a Yuengling. He was so excited to see it, since they don't sell it up there. It cracked me up, because Yuengling has always been my go-to cheap beer.

It's great to see some other Yuengling fans, too. I grew up about an hour from where it's brewed. I brought my friend a case of it last summer when I went up to Northampton for the show at the Pines. We were hanging out after the show waiting for the parking area to clear out and having a few, and some guy came up and wanted to trade a great IPA for a Yuengling. He was so excited to see it, since they don't sell it up there. It cracked me up, because Yuengling has always been my go-to cheap beer.

hands down, my favorite beer. :thumbup

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...