barney.gif
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw him implode the other day against atlanta and thought of you. he is as bad as there is right now.

His ERA's up to like 19 now.

The next time I see him take the field in a Marlins uniform, I swear to god I'm going to throw my TV out the window...

Todd Jones just made me sad.

Ha!

I have Zumaya, and was just checking his status today, dismayed that Jones still had a 0.00 ER$A. Ithink making it to one's ninth appearance without giving up a run (earned or otherwise) is pretty good, though, and you still have a chance to win.

When will they make the move and let the Big Z close? At least the game is going into extra innings.

Probably when Jonesy's ERA climbs above the 2.16 it's at now after today's debacle. He had converted seven straight save opportunities before today...

Probably when Jonesy's ERA climbs above the 2.16 it's at now after today's debacle. He had converted seven straight save opportunities before today...

But he's Todd (I will make everyone sweat out each save) Jones!

Do you mean Todd "0.86 WHIP before today" Jones? :)

I'm all for the Tigers yanking him and tossing Zumaya in there, though.

I'm taking the long, historical view on this. Unfortunately, I have been extremely busy lately and have not kept up too much with the Tigers this season. Now that tax season is done, I am planning on catching up.

I'm taking the long, historical view on this. Unfortunately, I have been extremely busy lately and have not kept up too much with the Tigers this season. Now that tax season is done, I am planning on catching up.

I'm speaking from the position of having taken thirty, perhaps forty-five, seconds to research this. Although I remember what a mess Jones was for part of last season, which is why I drafted Zumaya.

You know, if baseball was so fucking keen on keeping gambling away from the sport, you'd think they would object to NESN running a Foxwoods commercial DURING EVERY SINGLE COMMERCIAL BREAK DURING EVERY SINGLE FUCKING RED SOX GAME.

ari.jpg

1. At least Winfield was Mr. May.

adam-dancing.gif

20051023MLBChicagoWhiteSoxMarkBuehrle1.jpg

My favorite player in all of MLB pitched a NO HITTER!!!! WHEEEEEEEEE!!

:cheers

Congrats! :cheers

i found out in the 8th and listened to the sox radio broadcast. buehrle sounded blown away in the post-game interview.

i avoided posting until it was over for fear of being banned if something bad happened.