• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johan went 7 innings, struck out 11, allowed two hits and lost 2-0.

That pretty much describes my fantasy team all year...

And the Marlins are 2-5 on the roadtrip so far.

Lets sweep the Rays (In St. Pete) and even it up...

At least Jeremy Hermida is looking like the top hitting prospect in baseball, which he was last year.

it isn't the same when you say it about a yankees dude because i know how you really feel.

I played baseball today with some friends and discovered that I have a filthy, filthy, filthy curveball. I also have a pretty decent changeup, and my sinker is a + pitch. If I had any velocity on my fastball I'd be a solid pitcher.

You should learn to throw the knuckleball. You could pitch into your 40s.

I heard this morning he got whiplash from that.

yeah I read that on Boston.com

Seriously that may go down as the number one play this year. I can't believe he got that. He was having trouble out there in previous innings. The guy hit it and I'm like ah shit that's gonna cost us and Hinske comes from nowhere and makes the play. Schilling outta buy him a steak at least for that. Right field at Fenway is one of the tougher outfields to play in my opinion.

It was a great catch but I think if he hadn't clumsily slammed his chin into terra firma it'd have been merely a nice catch. Coco Crisp makes catches of that caliber often.

It was a great catch but I think if he hadn't clumsily slammed his chin into terra firma it'd have been merely a nice catch. Coco Crisp makes catches of that caliber often.

True...but that he held on to the ball after face planting like that........that wouldda KO'd me (if I could actually run that far and fast to even attempt that catch)

Plus, the ball rolled around like it was tossing his glove's salad - amazing it stayed in.

This should be understood whenever the bit is used, as it is meant as a tribute.

I know what you're saying, but somehow it works even better when you add an apology to Lammycat every time.

I'm not trying to rain on the (sic) Henske Parade, as he was absolutely "the" man last night, I just think the catch was made more incredible due to his clumsiness. He made the play harder than it had to be, I feel. Still-great catch, though.

And by all means, have your way with the bit.

I think it is being hyped so much because he looked like dog doo doo in RF in the early innings. Plus, he his so slow. I thought he had no chance of getting there, let alone, catch it.