• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually kind of sick to my stomach right now.

Please fire Sam Perlozzo. Please make my Oriole loyalty somewhat less embarrassing.

I thought we traded Jorge Julio, but apparently we just have a slimmer, lighter-hued version closing for us instead...

I hope your Mom gets food poisoning for Mother's Day.

The Brewers are for real. That said,

barney.gif

oliver_l.jpg

Back in first place in the NL East, are the Amazins.

Happy 1st Major League Complete Game Daisuke! Here's to many more! Hell, here's to two complete games in a double-header! We know you can do it! ~TheRedSoxFans

With their crappy bullpen, the Tigers are in serious trouble. Missing 2 pieces from last year (Walker and Zumaya) could sink this team and put more of an emphasis on their starters pitching more -- something that they can ill-afford to do after pitching as much as they did last year.

Oh, and look, I think the Cubs' bullpen just walked another hitter and forced in another run.

Hey, my Cardinals scored in the first inning last night (second time this season!) Yeah! And Duncan hit a home run (first for the team since Dunc hit one on May 1st). Thank god for the NL Central! We'll be there in the end!! :dancing

With their crappy bullpen, the Tigers are in serious trouble. Missing 2 pieces from last year (Walker and Zumaya) could sink this team and put more of an emphasis on their starters pitching more -- something that they can ill-afford to do after pitching as much as they did last year.

Yeah, the bullpen is shaky, to be generous. And the starting pitching hasn't been as solid as last year either. Both were a little expected though, as last season was just ridiculous. The bats are working, though, thankfully. Hopefully the pitching staff will bring their performance back up to snuff by the time Maggs, 'Los, etc. come back to earth.

02_maine_explosion.jpg
If that ship sinking is in response to Sergio Mitre and his sick sinker then I concur.

Dude. The Mets tickets I won are for a Sept. 28 game against your Marlins.

Dude. The Mets tickets I won are for a Sept. 28 game against your Marlins.

Man, that sucks. I wish they were for a game the Mets were gonna win. :stunned

HOw about K Hamels last night? I was goin to just watch a couple innings and go to bed (long day) but what a performance!

His changeup is just filthy, filthy, filthy. It's like, Johan-esque.