• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jinxes do not affect Julian Tavarez. Have you seen him in his black and red striped sweater and fedora?

That "Dougie's Goin' Deep" was ripped off from a guy on SoSH who did one awhile back. I wonder if he gets credit.

Not even June yet and my O's are already fighting amongst themselves and the word on the street is that the manager is a dead man walking. Who on earth would want that job?

Jinxes do not affect Julian Tavarez. Have you seen him in his black and red striped sweater and fedora?

That "Dougie's Goin' Deep" was ripped off from a guy on SoSH who did one awhile back. I wonder if he gets credit.

Yeah, I thought the first one was funny, but the rest was very uneven.

Peter Angelos deserves every bad thing that happens to his team, that bug-eyed, blue-lipped, fish-faced sonofabitch.

Agreed. But its hard sitting around every year just waiting for him to die.

"We got the teamwork, to make the dream work!"

The Marlins game isn't on tv tonight.

I wasn't going to watch it due to the office and scrubs, but still....

They at home? if so do a lot of your local broadcasts get blocked out down there?

EDIT: There was an interesting article on espn.com the other day (trying) to explain MLB's tv policy with blackouts and home markets and whatnot. Forgot the tiltle but you could probably find it.

big win for the Mets, 5 in the 9th

Sweet Lou, made a big mistake taking on the Cubs job

I agree about Lou. The Cubs are always a bust. Who knew the freakin' Brew Crew would have a 5 game lead, although they have cooled off of late. I'd say the Cubbies have a shot at the wildcard but the Braves are playing good ball and have a strong team so my guess is that it will be them or a team from the West.

Great win for the Mets. They are a very solid team.

The Yankees, on the other hand, suck very badly. They have an uphill fight for the next 4 months. I just hope the Red Sox hit a slide sometime soon, otherwise the Yanks will be playing for the wildcard before the All Star Break. They do have a series against each other (Mon-Wed) next week. We'll see how that goes.

Win or lose, Eric Henske, a former Arkansas Razorback (!) has had one hell of a game. He looked like ass all night in RF until the great catch. Then, he hits the go ahead two run homer.

i had hinske on my fantasy team last year and have been a fan ever since. but i can't watch him bounce his face off the warning track any more tonite. That's almost as bad as Matsui's broken wrist last year. *shudder*